Chapter 23

[Sara's POV]

Days were passing peacefully. Just boys' weird behavior had made me confused and relieved, too, as they have stopped biting me. But sometimes Ravena's words cross my mind. 

What did I become?

I was doing my assignment in my room. Dinner was complete so I was completing my work. It was already 9:30 in the night. 

I was writing when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see Alvin standing there. I stood up from my seat and turned to him.

"Alvin..?" He was all dressed in all black. He was looking at me with an unreadable expression.

 He was looking at me with an unreadable expression

"Come with me." He directly said. I looked at him shocked and confused. 

Where does he want to take me in this late night?

"Huh? Where?" I asked him.

"For a long drive." He stated with a smirk. I didn't understand but I didn't want to go with him.

"Huh? B-But-" Before I could say anything he grabbed my wrist.

"Don't ask any question, strawberry. Let's go." He dragged me all the way outside the house, where I see a very expensive motorcycle.

" He dragged me all the way outside the house, where I see a very expensive motorcycle

I was confused here. He sat on the bike with a helmet in his hand. He took the other helmet from the handle and directed it towards me. I looked at him confused.

"Wear it." He said as he handed me the helmet.

"W-Why?" I asked him being all confused by his behavior. 

"I told you we are going to a long drive so wear it for safety." He said inserting the key in the bike. "Don't waste any time. Wear it." 

I did as he told me and he also wore his helmet. I was getting scared. Not because of him. Because of his bike. It looked like a racing bike. I've never sat on a bike, so it will be my first time.

"Sit." He told me. I slowly sat on the bike and grabbed the handle of the back seat to keep my balance and support, too. I don't want to do this.

Please help me, god...