Chapter-47

[Author's POV]

"What...?" Sara asked in disbelief and fear. 

She took a step back away from Sean who stood there with calm expressions which were slowly turning to panic one seeing her reaction.

"Love..." As Sean took a step towards her, Sara stopped him putting her hand in front of him.

"Don't come near me." Fear was evident on her face. 

Fear of them forcing her to do something that is not likable to her. It was not new for them to force her on things which are unlikable to her.

But by the question of Sean, a fear again increased in her heart thinking that they will do something to her as she is their wife now so they will try to force their rights on her.

Sean stopped on his track seeing her scared reaction. Her reaction told him that what new fear is scaring her. But he does not have that type of intention.

"Sara, don't be scared. I won't hurt you." Sean took a slow step towards her telling her softly.

Sara took a step back but stumbled as there was a table behind her. She was going to fall but Sean grabbed her by her arms saving her from falling.

When Sara got her balance she tried to push him slowly. Sean didn't leave her as he wanted to make her understand he doesn't have that intention.

"Sara... Sara... listen..." Sean tried to say something but she was continuously tried to free herself.

"L-Leave me... Sean... don't do this to me..." She tried to push him.

Her eyes were filling with tears in fear that he will do something to her against her will. She tried her hard but he was not letting her free.

"Sara, I won't." Sara stopped at her struggles when Sean pulled her a little closer colliding her body with his one.

She looked at him with her teary eyes as he spoke those words which were true. Sean looked at her with so much love and worry in his eyes and continued.

"We have told you that we won't hurt you then how can we even think to do something that would hurt you, love..." Sean spoke softly and with so much emotion.

"I just wanted to sleep beside you on the same bed. Not for the thing you were fearing that we will do." Sean said as she kept looking at him.

"We have decided that we will take turns to sleep beside you only if you... agree for that..." Sean informed her.

Sara was slightly shocked hearing this. With a slight push, she got away from his hold as he left her not wanting to scare her more.

Sara's scared eyes telling him that she was still scared thinking that they will try to do something to her.

"Love..." Sean called her as she looked at him slowly.

"We promise you that we won't even come near you with that intention without your will... ever... That's our word to you."

Sean declared confidently while his eyes were showing truth and love. Sara's mind was still processing his words which were barely a lie for her as she can read the emotion in his eyes.

Even if, Sara haven't given them a chance, Sean or others wouldn't have ever forced her into something like that.

That's not the way they were grown up. They can force her to do anything but not that thing where she would lose her purity without her will.

Right now, the situation is like their one mistake and they would lose her forever. Even if they forcefully kept her captive here, they wouldn't get her love ever which they are carving from the very first.