Chapter 21

[At night, Sara's POV]

I had my dinner in my room as I was not able to walk. After Sean left me in my room, none of them came to meet me. 

I asked Lia, but both of them had no idea where they went. When Sean left my room, he also looked angry. 

But why?

My leg was better but still, I couldn't walk. I don't think I should go to college in this condition. Did boys go behind Ravena? 

Thinking of her, again her words rang in my mind. I hope it doesn't call any more problems. Thinking of today's day scares me.

What could have happened to me? 

What would have that Cole guy could have done something worst to me? 

All these negative thoughts were scaring me, so putting all this aside, I lay on the bed as Cody came to me laying down beside me as he always does that.

[Next morning]

I sat on the sofa after taking bath. My ankle was hurting whenever I put pressure on it. It was really hard for me to even go to the bathroom from my bed. Maira and Lia also didn't come to wake me up, too.

Suddenly, and unwantedly yesterday's incidents came to my mind. It gives me chills to think about it. I just want to forget about it.

"Good morning, miss." I looked up to see Maira with a food tray in her hand. I smiled at her.

"Good morning." I greeted her softly. She put the tray on the table in front of me.

"Are you fine now?" She asked me.

"Fine, just my ankle hurts a little. " I replied.

"Okay. It will surely get better in a few days, don't worry." I nodded at her. 

She went away and I dig into my breakfast. In a few minutes, I finished my breakfast. When Maira came back to get empty plates she told me that boys didn't go to college. 

I was sitting calmly on the sofa staring outside the window. I don't want to but yesterday's incidents were coming to my mind again and again. My life was practically in danger.

Anything could have happened to me or that Cole guy could have done something worse to me. I was clutching my pillow in my hand thinking about it. I shook my head getting out of those thoughts.

"Sara!" I got startled and looked in front of me to see Raimon sitting on the sofa in front of me. All the boys were here. 

Sean was sitting on another sofa. While Leon and Kevin were standing behind the sofa where Sean and Raimon were sitting. Simon was leaning onto the wall. Alvin was sitting on the bed. 

They all had serious looks on their face. Usually, Kevin and Leon had a smile on their face but today they both were looking serious, too. I clutched my pillow more on my lap seeing all of them at the same time in my room.

"Are you feeling fine now?" Raimon asked not in his usual cold tone.

"Y-Yes..." I replied timidly without looking at any one of them.

"I want some answers from you and that too... right answers, understood?" He demanded.

"O-Okay.." I replied. 

"How did you got kidnapped?" He first asked this.

"I-In the party.. when my dress got dirty because of drink... and I-I went to the washroom... I was washing my dress when somebody.. c-covered my mouth... from behind and then... then I don't remember anything..." I replied to him truthfully as much as I remembered. There was a silence for a moment.