Chapter 24

[
Sara's POV]

I was arranging my bed to sleep on as it was nighttime already. I didn't change my clothes right now. Cody was waiting for me to complete so he could sleep beside me.

He always sleeps beside me on the bed. I smiled at his cute posture as he was sitting on the chair with his puppy eyes directly on me. He is so cute always.

"Do you think it's sleep time?"

"Ahh..." I flinched at the voice from behind me. I stumbled a little in my step and fell on the bed.

I looked in the direction of the voice to see Leon there leaning on the door. He was looking at me with an amused expression.

Can they even come from a closed door too?

"L-Leon..." I was still shocked by his sudden arrival. 

I am sure someday I will get a heart attack from their powers and their sudden appearance if they continued to appear from out of nowhere like this.

"Look like I scared you.." Leon chuckled saying that.

"W-What are you doing here?" I asked him. 

He stood up straight and came forward towards me. I was still sitting on the bed. He came and leaned toward me. I backed away a little.

"Let's go." He said directly and without giving me any chance to say or ask anything he grabbed my hand and dragged me outside the room.

"B-But where...?" I asked as he was dragging me outside.

"It's a surprise, my rose..." He said looking at me from his shoulder as he dragged me outside the house where I saw an expensive car standing there. He stopped at the car and opened the door.

"Sit." He said.

"B-But-" My words got cut off as something came towards my leg. I looked down to see Cody there. 

Did he follow us?

"What are you doing here?" Leon spoke as his tone changed to a different one. Angrier one. He was directly glaring at Cody. Cody was trying to climb onto the car.

"You are not coming in my car to dirty it. Get lost from here." Leon snapped at him. His angry expressions were scaring me thinking that he will hurt him.

"I'll take care of him." I directly said that not knowing what to say. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" He asked.

"I'll take care that he won't make your car dirty. " I replied in a low tone not meeting his gaze. There was silence for a moment before I heard him sighing.

"Fine. Now sit." He spoke a little coldly. I did as he said. I made Cody sit on my lap. Leon came and sat in the driving seat and started to drive the car.

Now, where is he taking me...? Why are they taking on some different places like these?

[Author's POV]

The drive was silent, just some movement of Cody was making noise. Sara was looking outside the window while Leon was taking glances at her from time to time giving glares to Cody who was not even slightly affected by it.

Leon didn't want to take Cody on his first date with his rose, but he also didn't want to ruin it by it. So, he agreed that Sara will take care of him.

He was right now giving him the most dangerous glare as he was sitting in Sara's lap as her hand was caressing his head. He always cuddles with her and she also responded to him.