Chapter - 55

[Author's POV]

Raimon was in his study room finding something hurriedly. He was searching all the drawers in the table finding an important file.

"Where did Alvin put the file?" Raimon mumbled not finding the file anywhere.

"What are you finding so hurriedly, Raimon?" Leon came into the study room all prepared. Raimon gave in a single glance then again got busy in the search of his file.

"A file. Alvin had put it somewhere and he has still not wake up." Raimon spoke to him while finding the file.

"I'll check upon him." Leon said to him and without waiting for his reply he left the room making his way to Alvin's room.

He came in front of Alvin's room. He knocked on the door for once. But he got no reply for like a minute. Not waiting for another minute, he just opened the door and entered in the room.

Roaming his eyes in the whole room he found his 4 minutes older brother sleeping on the bed on his tummy as his well-shaped back was turned towards Leon as he was right now shirtless. Coming towards the bed, Leon shook him to wake him up.

"Alvin!" Alvin groaned in his sleep a little getting a little disturbed in the sleep but he did not wake up.

Leon sighed and he was again going to shook him to wake him up but something else caught his eyes.

On the floor, he could see that Sara's nightgown was lying there which he remembered that she wore last night. Alvin was also not wearing his shirt.

Seeing all this only one thought crossed his mind that again something happened between Sara and Alvin.

He was again going to wake him up but a sound caught his attention, looking at the direction of voice he came to see a beautiful sight.

In the black and red dress, his rose was looking ethereal and her wet hairs were increasing her beauty more.

Sara closed the door of the bathroom as she turned around rubbing her hair with a towel but stopped in the middle finding Leon in the room suddenly.

"Leon..."

He was so lost in her beauty but something else caught his eyes making his assumption right that something surely had happened between them.

Leon came towards her standing a little away from her as he slid her hair away from her neck showing her neck which was covered in red hickeys.

Realizing what Leon is seeing Sara's blushed as her hickeys given by Alvin were dark and harsh.

"Did Alvin do this...?" Leon asked her calmly as he got a small nod from her.