Chapter 27

[Author's POV]

In an isolated place away from the public area, there was a huge palace. It was dark until the night came. Now it was shining with lights. Like a party is happening there.

Around that palace-like mansion, there were many cars parked. Many people can be seen going toward the mansion. 

Inside the mansion, a party was happening. Many people were there. But not human. Only paranormal creatures. It's the special party that was held for these creatures.

The chatting sound was increasing as more people were still coming. All the people were mostly in black or red clothing attire.

All the guests at the party were enjoying the night, but that dark aura was still coming from them. There were many different creatures there. Vampires, werewolves, witches, and different others. 

Most of the guests were having glasses of wine or blood in their hands drinking it and having talks with each other.

Then at the party, some of the respected guests came, which took most of the attention of the girls' side, as they always wanted to be with them for their power and authority in their world. 

The Dankworth brothers.

They came into the party with their cold look and their dominating aura around them. They don't find any need to talk all with all these people and especially to the girls who are always eager to come at them and annoy them to a high level.

They don't find any girl at the party attractive or beautiful. They were not even near to the pretty word. They can only find one girl beautiful in this world and she is only their Sara.

Their decision was right about not taking Sara here as they can see many males here who like just like hungry animals ready to throw themselves at some defenseless girl, especially a human girl.

They surely haven't stopped themselves if they would have seen anybody looking at their Sara with an intention to hurt her.

They came and took their seat at an empty table. They ordered something to drink. The waiter came and served them a red drink. Simon picked it up instantly and was going to drink it but stopped as he smelled it.

"Is it blood?" He asked the waiter with a cold look. The waiter tried hard not to flinch at his cold dangerous look.

"Yes, master." He replied not meeting his gaze and looking down.

Simon looked at it. He doesn't have a slight bit of wish to drink anyone else's blood. Nor his brothers'. Others put their glass on the table back.

"Take it back and bring us wine. Only wine." Raimon ordered him. The waiter obeyed and took all the glass of blood and went away from there to bring wine.

They sat there looking around. Their minds were not at ease right now. Not having their Sara around and they have a weird feeling that was not letting their mind at ease.

"Can I know why didn't you drink the blood, Simon?" A sweet voice came from behind their table. 

Simon rolled his eyes with gritted teeth hearing an annoying voice that was making him and his brothers kill the person on the spot not caring who was the person.

He looked back to see a girl standing there with a wine glass in her hand wearing a tight-fitted dress. She was holding a smile on her face while looking at all of them.

"Cara?" Leon spoke not with any smile. That Cara girl smiled at him.

"I'm very much glad that you know me, Leon." She said with so much fake sweetness in her voice. Then she turned to Simon again.