Chapter-52

[Author's POV]

Opening her eyes slowly, Sara sat on the bed leaning her back on the headboard. Looking around herself, she realized that she was in Simon's room.

The thing which made her confused was, that she first didn't remember how she came here. But soon, she realized that how she would have come here or she should say, how she was brought here.

She remembered that she fell unconscious in Simon's art hall. She especially remembered her painting which Simon had made.

More than that matter, she was more nervous thinking about Simon's reaction as she first got nervous thinking how will he react about her little action to go in his secret painting hall.

Now, she realized why Simon had forbidden the workers to enter his art hall. He didn't want to let anyone see her painting which he had made.

"How are you feeling now?" Came a deep voice making her startled a bit as she looked in the direction of the voice to find Simon standing there near the door of his room.

His deep grey eyes were already fixed on her sitting figure. Sara was so nervous to answer him now, so she just averted her eyes from him.

She could hear his footsteps nearing her and soon she found herself caged on the bed by her husband who was sitting near her just beside her putting his one hand on the other side of her.

"Are you fine now, darling?" Simon asked in a soft tone.

Hearing the words 'darling' from him, a relief came into her heart realizing that he was not at least angry at her.

She shook her head as yes answering him. She was still not able to meet his eyes. Taking her answer, Simon forwarded a glass of juice which he brought with her. Looking at the glass, Sara glanced at Simon.

"Drink it, you'll feel better." Simon told her softly as Sara took the glass and drank the juice slowly emptying the glass.

She put the glass on the table and continued to stare at her lap not able to look into his eyes. She came out of her thoughts when she felt his hand caressing her cheek.

"Why did you come to my art hall, darling?" Simon's question made her nervous. She was avoiding eye contact with him.

"Simon... I..." She was not able to find proper words thinking that he would get angry at her.

"You saw our secret painting room, right?" Simon's tone was soft but his words were not calming for her.

Sensing Sara's nervousness, Simon knew that he first needs to assure her that he was not angry at her.

Wrapping one arm around her waist, he pulled her closer to him slowly. Sara was still not looking at him.

"Sara..." He called her and when she heard her calling her with her name she knew, she has to look at him.

She slowly looked at him taking a deep breath. Simon's eyes soften as she looked at him with her beautiful eyes.

He placed a warming kiss on her forehead making her relaxed a bit by the warmth that she felt from his kiss on her forehead.

"Don't get tensed. I'm not mad at you for knowing our little secret." Simon spoke softly.

Sara got relieved hearing his words but didn't say anything. She stayed silent while Simon's fingers were playing with her hair.

"But, you should have let it be our little secrete, darling..." Simon said with a small smile as his words made Sara slightly nervous again.

"Simon... I'm sorry... I-" Her words was left uncompleted as Simon sealed her lips with his one.