Chapter-42

[Author's POV]

"You didn't eat even after we told you to..."

Hearing his deep and dark voice she stood up from the sofa and looked in the direction to see Simon was standing there crossing his arms over his muscular chest.

Simon took his steps towards her and she took her steps back. But she fell on the sofa which was behind her.

Simon looked at the untouched food tray then looked back at her to see her looking at the table. He came near her putting his palms on the handrest of the sofa he leaned to her making her back away.

"Why didn't you eat the dinner?" His calm and husky voice was making her shiver in fear.

She just looked here there to avoid his gaze which was impossible to avoid. Simon just looked at her waiting for her reply. But when she didn't reply, he asked her again.

"I asked you something, darling..." Simon asked her again leaning more towards her. 

Sara tried to back away more but couldn't as she was already resting on the headboard of the sofa. Not wanting him to come closer to her, she replied to him.

"I-I'm... not h-hungry..." She replied to him. Simon raised an eyebrow at her reply.

"But you need to eat. You can't just skip your food like that. You have already skipped your lunch today. Do you even care about your health?" Simon nearly scolded her in a low tone not to scare her.

"B-But... I'm not hungry..." She again argued. 

"But your health is more important to me. Now, are eating your dinner or you want me to use my own way to make you eat? I would really enjoy it, you know." 

Simon's tone was not threatening but a little cold and playful one. But Sara took it as a threat and looked at him shocked and scared.

"So, are you eating on your own or you want me to-" 

"I'll eat." Sara cut his words immediately hearing about his words. 

Simon smirked and backed away from her standing straight. He took the food tray in his hand and put it on her lap.

"Have your food." His words were stern like order and yet soft, too.

He sat on the other sofa and continued looking at her. Sara was confused why he was still sitting here. Reading her expression he replied to her unspoken question.

"I'm not going anywhere until you finish the food. So, calm down and eat." Simon told her simply.

She started eating knowing that he won't leave her until she finishes her dinner. On taking the first bite, she felt herself getting hungry savoring the delicious food. 

So, she willingly ate all the dinner with him sitting there looking at her with his deep eyes. Simon's eyes were following her every move.

He was really controlling himself hard not to pull her closer and kiss her. But controlled himself knowing about his other two brothers' act before him.

So, he controlled himself not to do anything to her for tonight. From tomorrow they will make everything just like before.

Just the difference will that now, she is not their prey anymore. She is the girl whom they love dearly, madly, and without any limits.

Sara ate all the food from the tray and put it on the table. She didn't know what to say to him so he could leave the room.

But Simon understood her words without being even asked. Standing up he came near her and much to her horror he leaned to the sofa with his one hand.