Chapter-57

[Author's POV]

A place looking like some kind of basement hallway on which few men were standing wearing black suits looking like guards.

The silent hallway was looking scary right now. In the silence, a loud voice suddenly came making all the guards flinch in fear.

They were just hoping that the men that they have captured would not get free from the chains otherwise the hallway would be filled with only dead bodies and blood everywhere.

Their eyes slowly turned towards the big cell where they have kept those men chained up for the last 10-11 hours, but in those hours not even a second passed when they did not try to break the chain after waking up from their painful slumber because of the wounds on their body.

Those men have knelt in front of the wall while their hands were cuffed with the silver chain behind their back and their body was chained up whole with the thick chain which was attached to the wall tightly.

"Should we run away from here?" A guard asked the other one in fear as he knows clearly what will happen if they got free.

"We run or not, we are going to die in both ways." The other one replied.

The latter was going to ask another question but stopped hearing the footsteps making them realize that their master is coming.

They stood straight letting their psycho master make his way towards his special prisoners today. Entering the cell, Dalyn's eyes roamed on the men who were trying their hard to break free from the silver chain by which he had chained them to the wall.

"How are you all my dear, cousins?" Dalyn asked them with the evilest smirk on his lips.

In reply, he got furious animalistic growls from his cousins. But, it did not affect him, instead, his smirk grew more seeing them all chained up and wounded like this.

"Where is our wife?" Dalyn's smirk vanished in a second hearing Kevin's words, more specifically 'our wife'.

He came and grabbed Kevin's neck in a tight grip choking him in rage reminding him that he just called Sara his wife.

"Don't you dare to call her your wife!" Dalyn's growled at his face but Kevin's rage in his eyes stayed still as both of them glared at each other with the same kind of rage.

Leaving his neck with a jerk he stood in front of them glaring at them as he also got the same kind of glare in return.

"What you want from us, Dalyn?" Sean asked him trying hard to get free from the strong silver chain which was burning his skin, but he could care less.

They just wanted to know where is their wife and she is safe or not with their unborn baby. They know that man standing in front of them is a piece of bad news for their wife and their baby.

"What I want..." Dalyn bent down in front of him with a smirk.

"...is Sara..."

His last two words were the last stroke of their anger. Sean put his all strength to break the chain but he could not. Dalyn smirked at their state weak.

"You'll die by hands, Dalyn. Mark my words!!" Simon shouted at him trying hard to break the chains. But the more he struggled, the more he bleed.

"I know who is going to die, but first tell me..." In the last words, Dalyn's face reflected a psychotic aura.

"Who touched my Sara?! Whose child is she bearing right now?!" Dalyn asked looking at them one by one.

"Who are you to ask this to us?! That child is ours and Sara is also ours!" Alvin said to him as both of their red eyes met sending death glares to each other.