Chapter-20

[Sara's POV]

I didn't know when this tragic day came to an end. In the morning I was in an unknown house with unknown people and there was a guy who tried to misbehave with me. 

Then, when I came back Ravena hurt me. I thought she was a nice girl. Who was she? What was she? How can she just take my form and look just like me? 

My lips still hurt because of the hard slap from her. Someone had slapped me first time in my life. 

My cheek is still red by her hand mark. My wrist and ankle were hurting, too. I wasn't able to walk with this ankle. I can't even stand on my feet. My whole body was paining. 

After so much trouble, I got changed from that heavy party dress. Lia had bandaged my ankle and it was feeling better. 

I was sitting with all these thoughts running in my mind when Ravena's words rang in my mind.

'You don't know what you have become or what you have become to them..'

What does she mean? What did I become?

"Miss?" I looked in the direction to see Maira standing beside the bed.

"Yeah?" 

"Are you okay now? Do you feel any pain?" She asked with a concerned voice.

"No, thank you.." I replied softly. Then something came to my mind. She was going when I stopped her.

"Maira?" I called her. She stopped and turned around.

"Yes, miss?"

"Who was that girl...? I mean I know she is Ravena. but what was she? How can she take my form and look just like me?" I threw questions at her which were running in her mind.

"You knew her? How?" She asked with a shocked questioning look.

"I was meeting her in the college for the last few days. I thought she was a nice girl..." I replied to her.

"She must be trying to know you better..." She said making me confused by her words. Trying to know me better? 

"It looks like they are planning this for a long time and that girl Ravena was with you just to know you better so she could take your place and come in the house to kill young masters." I was shocked by her reply. 

Ravena wanted to use me to kill the boys? But why?

"But why they want to kill them?" I asked her.

"Young masters' family had an authoritative place in our world. They are one of the powerful ones, so they have enemies, too, a lot of them. " She was saying this with a serious face. 

"Masters were attacked many times but no one could even touch them. You were the first prey who were targeted by their enemies. That Ravena girl was a shapeshifter. She could take anybody's form." I silently sat there hearing her. 

Actually, I don't know how to react. There are different type of creature, too, rather than vampires.

"Are there any other type of creatures, too?" I asked curiously. She nodded.

"Many of them. But they made themselves hide in between humans, so no one could know about them." She explained.

"And..." I trailed remembering something that was still running in my mind but I was not understanding it.

"What is it, miss?" Maira asked.

"Ravena.. told me something before running away, but I couldn't understand what did she mean by that?" She frowned at me.