Chapter-37

[Author's POV]

'Who are you?'

Only these words of her were roaming in their mind while sitting in their hotel rooms, all confused, tensed, and happy at the same time.

Happy because they found their Sara again. Alive. But tensed because she doesn't remember them.

When they met her on that balcony she just stared at them simply and with the expression like she was meeting them for the first time.

They were so much shocked seeing her in front of them that they didn't realize when both the girls went away from there for some work.

Sara didn't even spare them a glance before leaving. After a minute they came out of their shock and followed them. 

When they found her and tried to talk to her, her next words shocked them to the core.

'Yes, who are you?' 

Just her four simple words were enough to give them another shock and pain. Their own Sara didn't even remember them.

Before they could ask her anything else, she went away from here getting some work telling them that she would help them later.

They were shocked, tensed and a little bit angry but they understood that why she doesn't remember them. She probably lost her memories after falling into the waterfall.

"She is alive. " Kevin spoke breaking the silence in the room. 

Others looked at him as they heard him, but soon a happy smile came on their face as they were happy by the truth that their Sara was alive and fine.

"Our Sara is alive." Alvin spoke as a wide smile was lingering on his face. Others smiled with him, too, with the best news they got today.

"But, what about her memories?" Simon remembered about her three shocking words as he mumbled looking at his brothers.

Their happy faces were replaced with the tensed and thoughtful ones. They all turned serious hearing that. 

How will they make her remember them?

It was nearly evening. They came back to their room much to their dismay as they wanted to stay with their Sara whom they met after years.

But she had finished working for the today so she left the hotel but they made Jared follow her and her friend Jane.

They were eagerly waiting for him to come back and give them all the information he got. Their waiting came to an end as they heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Leon permitted as Jared entered the room.

"Speak up fast." Kevin directly ordered him. Jared can see the desperation in their voice and eyes.

"Master, as I followed them, I found that miss Sara lives with her friend Jane in the town where master Leon has shot these days. Miss Sara works with her friend Jane who is a party organizer." Jared formally informed them telling them everything he found.

"Anything about her memory loss?" Raimon asked him looking at him in the eyes.

"I get some information from Jane regarding miss Sara's memory loss. Jane and her family found her on the river bank five years back. Miss Sara was in the coma for six months after the accident." Hearing what he said they were shocked.

Six months? In coma?

"When she woke up from the coma she didn't remember anything rather than only her name." He finished telling them.