Chapter-59

[Author's POV]

"Darling, please, you have already eaten four cups. You will get a cough." Simon tried to convince his pregnant wife, who is right now eating her fifth cup of ice cream.

Simon tried to make her understand to leave her cup, but she was more stubborn with her hormones always on high alert.

"No, I want to eat." Sara stubbornly told making him sigh thinking how to convince his nearly 8-month pregnant wife.

"Fine, but this is the last one, okay?" Simon sternly told her making her unwantedly nod at his words pouting.

Simon was engrossed in his some file works and Sara was quietly eating her ice cream without any problem, but a small thought crossed her mind which was bugging her for the last few days since they came back from the ice cream shop.

That man with the deep blue eyes...

She just doesn't know why she felt a weird connection with those deep blue eyes. They were familiarly unfamiliar for her.

And the emotion they were holding inside them was nothing less, those emotions were deep and she could tell that they were not the evil ones.

Since, that moment, she was wondering who is that man. Although, she had successfully hidden it from her husbands, who would find him from the deep core of the earth to kill him if they got a single idea that she was thinking about him.

It's not like she is thinking about him in some wrong way, she would never do that. She was just curious to know that man.

If she would have got time, then she must have asked his name at least, but at that time Raimon had become her priority, who was hells jealous that time.

She knew by his looks then that he was just a second away before killing the man who touched his sweetheart that time even in front of him.

In the way calm him down, she also got some little bit of snapping from him for standing up from the chair without him with her big baby bump.

But, she was the least content by his small snapping, because of that, that man with deep blue eyes saved from his husband's wrath.

Well, it was her mistake to think like that, because they are not leaving him just like that after touching their wife. Raimon had ordered Jared to find him.

He did not intend to kill him because that unknown man did not have any evil intention for his wife, but still, he can't leave him like this.

After ordering Jared to find him, he got nothing in the result. Jared said he did not find any information regarding that man, not even in the illegal way of his work.

This made Raimon more furious as this incident reminded him about that Hayden guy who was still a mystery to them.

There are frequent times in the night when they would hear her calling his name in her dreams. Each passing day, their hatred towards the Hayden guy is growing.

They need to leave her alone in the room at midnight to unleash their wrath on some other things or other people, as they don't want to hurt their wife even in mistake, who is currently pregnant.

They just can't handle the fact that some other unknown guy is close to their wife, their Sara more than them. They are just waiting for the moment when they would find him and...

torture him to the death...

"All good, three of you are fine and healthy. " Natasha said as she put her medical things in their places.