Chapter-28

[Author's POV]

Sara came to her room and swiftly locked the door and leaned onto it. She was breathing heavily like she was running.

Her facial expression and eyes showed pure fear and how much she was scared. Scared by Simon's words that he said in his room back then.

They don't want to let me go...?

She repeated in her mind the words of Simon. Her tears again started to fall from her eyes thinking that she won't be leaving this place soon.

She fell to the ground crying silently letting her tears come out of her beautiful eyes. She was crying when she felt something on her lap.

She looked down to see Cody there with his puppy cute eyes looking at her. He was sad that his dear Sara was crying. He doesn't know the reason but he doesn't want her to cry. 

He started to lick her making her feel comfortable. He was rubbing his face on her as she smiled weakly at him for doing such a comforting thing to her.

She caressed his head and hugged him letting her remaining tears fall. She sat there hugging him don't know how much time. Just then she remembered Simon's words. 

I will come to take you back.

Then her eyes fell on the big crack on the wall which was made by Simon in front of her. She trembled to remember how much angry he was looking when he came back from the party. She hurriedly stood up and put Cody on the bed. 

"Cody, sit here, okay? I'll be back in a few times." She told him sweetly. 

Cody obeyed and sat on the bed calmly. Sara smiled at him and went to the bathroom to get fresh.

After 15 minutes she came out fresh. She sat on the bed playing with her fingers in her other hands. She doesn't want to even leave the room and Simon had told her to come back to his room.

But she doesn't want to make him angrier than he was in the morning. Trembling a little bit she stood from the bed and started to walk towards Simon's room.

Her steps were slow and shaky. Her every step was slow and showed how much she was scared to even take a single step toward his room.

After a few minutes, she was standing in front of the door of his room. She gave a weak knock on the door but it was opened.

She opened it and looked around the room to find it empty. She was relieved that Simon was not here. 

She was thinking to go back to her safe bedroom, even if it was not in good condition, but Simon's threat was making her freeze on her steps.

"Good that you came." A sudden voice made her come out of her thoughts as she looked in the direction to see Simon standing outside the bathroom door with his intense gaze directly fixed on her.

He looked like he was showering as his hair was still socked and water droplets were falling from it.

She shivered under his dark gaze and automatically took a step back out of fear. Simon didn't like it and started coming toward her.

She was taking her steps back but the door came behind her. Simon didn't waste any more seconds and pinned her to the door putting his both hands on the door caging her between it. She was looking like a scared rabbit caged in the dangerous paws of a tiger.

Simon was not looking like he was angry before. But he was just looking at her like they always do while admiring her, looking at her every feature.

He slowly dragged her face closer to her but in return, Sara turned her head to the side. His nose brushed on her cheek which made him lean to her soft skin more. Brushing his nose on her cheek he went to her neck smelling her every bit of skin.