Chapter-63

[Author's POV]

Both the kids were playing or maybe waiting for their mother to wake up who came there with a dull and cried face and slept there leaning on the sofa.

Ayling and Cody sat beside her busy with their toys, while Arden was roaming here and there finding different toys.

The peaceful silence in the room got broken by a small screeching voice of the door, which opened suddenly showing their father Alvin.

Alvin's eyes first found Sara sleeping placing her head on the sofa. The stains of tears told him that she cried a lot after the massacre they created downstairs.

His eyes soften with pain seeing his strawberry in this mess. His attention then came to Arden who came near his leg.

He picked him up as Arden kept looking at him with his cute yet curious eyes. Alvin knew that if he was a little older right, then he must have asked what happened to his Mumma.

"I know... You want to know what happened to you Mumma, right?" Alvin spoke in a low tone. Arden glanced at his mother for once then fixed his cute brown eyes on his father again.

Alvin took his cute gesture as yes before again putting his emotion-filled gaze on Sara. He hated to see her in pain. Alvin kissed his small palm and spoke looking at Sara with an indescribable gaze.

"Trust me, son... What we are doing is for good only." 

------------

"Now what are you going to do?" Rictor asked him as David was drinking very expensive wine in a small celebration of getting success in their plan.

In the plan of making the Dankworth brothers against each other.

"I'm gonna wait until they hurt each other to the extent that they won't be able to defeat anyone." David spoke coldly making Rictor frown at his words.

"May I ask why?" Rictor asked him in a calm yet respectful tone not wanting to get on the bad side of the psycho bloodsucker standing in front of him right now.

"That's none of your business. You can leave now. I'll call you when I need your assistance again." David coldly spoke to him.

"As you say." Rictor turned around saying that, but turning his back to him, he rolled his eyes annoyingly as he was getting frustrated by his ordering.

David was not a fool to tell his few weaknesses to this man who could betray his own family for money and power.

David does not have much security around him to protect himself if anyone attacks him. David can't take a risk to attack them directly, as he knows the result would cause only his death.

Due to their terror in the dark world, very few people agree to work with them. That's why he is not taking the dangerous risk to attack them directly.

But, that does not mean that they can find him that easily. His palace is hidden under a dark spell. It would take them years to find him here.

But, he knows one thing clearly that only one thing can defeat those brothers.

They themselves...

All of them are equally strong. So, the only power which can defeat them is they themselves only. He is not going to come out of this palace until they become weak from each other's attack.

Till that time he is gonna wait...

When Sara woke from her long deep slumber, she found herself in her room, on her bed. She was feeling slightly heavy head. Due to so much crying.