Chapter-60

[Author's POV]

As Kevin got back his senses with his closed eyes, he first tried to find his Sara whom he thought was sleeping beside him, but he got nothing in his hand. No soft touch of hers.

Opening his eyes with a jolt he firstly looked beside to see the empty bed and even he was alone in his room.

He attempted to sit on the bed only to feel the pain all over his body, making him remember what happened before he lost his senses.

They were attacked by the hunters in the midway to their house and... and they kidnapped their wife and babies.

Rage, anger, worry, fear, and different emotion filled in his mind. He hurriedly got up from the bed. Ignoring the pain in his body due to the spiked bullet, he made his way downstairs.

He found everybody there, even his uncle was there but Raimon was not seen anywhere, nor Sara and the babies.

"Where is Sara?" A direct question came from Kevin as he looked around to find her hoping she would be here.

But, he did not find her. Moreover, he found his brothers' expressions getting hardened more than they are already.

"He took her away!!" Alvin growled throwing the light lamp on the floor breaking it into pieces.

Hearing his words, Kevin's expression hardened knowing that someone had again taken Sara away from them.

"Who...? WHO WAS HE??!" Kevin shouted as his body was fuming in anger. 

Others' expressions stayed hardened not knowing the answer for themselves. They too want to know who was that guy and why did he specifically kidnap their Sara.

"Hayden!" Came a loud dark voice of Raimon who just come into the living room.

"What?" Leon asked him wanting to get sure about his words. Raimon's facial expression darkened again.

"He was Hayden..." Raimon gave pressure to his every word he spoke. Others' eyes widened in shock and rage they were feeling right now.

"What!" They all shouted in unison. Keith had a serious yet questionable look on his face hearing the word 'Hayden'.

"Find her at any cost!" Sean was losing his patience now and others, too.

First, because they wanted their wife and babies back, and second because they had now found the guy, whom they want to torture to the end.

Jared nodded at his master Sean being a little afraid by his rage. He also knows how much they hate this Hayden guy, who was, unfortunately, a hunter. That means that they have a rivalry between them from the start. 

Their rage was growing more each second by a small fear that was residing in their hearts. What if that guy tried to do something to their Sara?

They are vampire hunters and their biggest enemies. If they have kidnapped her then they would surely use her to get to them and their important information.

They feared that they would hurt her and most importantly, what will that Hayden guy do with her and what is her relationship with her.

This time, too, Jared could not find anything about that Hayden guy even after knowing one of his identity that he was a hunter.

He also hacked the cameras on the road to know that where he went after taking Sara and the babies.

Their fear and eagerness were growing per moment. The fear of something happening to her and the eagerness and rage to get their hands on that Hayden guy.