Chapter-48

[Author's POV]

Simon was still in the study room doing some work while drinking the wine. He was totally focused on the work.

However, he wouldn't be this focused if his darling wasn't at home till now, but she is back at home more than an hour ago.

Simon was getting every information regarding her and her surroundings every 30 minutes from the guards that were sent with her for her protection without letting her know.

Simon welcomed her back but he noticed that she was lost somewhere. When he asked her, she told him that she was tired.

Telling him that she was going to rest she left from there. Simon frowned a bit as he found her behavior a little bit weird.

But he could sense that she was tired from the shopping so he didn't think much and came back to his work.

He was working when the door of the room opened showing his two older brothers Raimon and Alvin.

Sean, Leon, and Kevin had some tight schedules nowadays as the three of them were working on the same film project in which Leon is the main hero.

"When did she come back?" Raimon asked Simon simply taking the sit on the sofa in front of him.

"An hour ago. She is taking a rest right now. She was tired." Simon informed them casually without taking his eyes off of the file in his hands.

"Any weird things?" Alvin asked being dead serious.

"No. " Simon said lastly closing the file putting it on the table in front of him.

Alvin and Raimon sighed in relief lightly hearing that there was no threat on their Sara while she was out shopping with her friend. 

But was she really safe...?

"Did she buy anything?" Alvin asked with a small smile on his lips.

"I just saw one shopping bag with her when she came back. " Simon replied lastly putting a smile on his face.

"I've already assumed that she wouldn't buy many things. She thinks that she has already more than enough accessories which we bought for her." Raimon said chuckling a bit.

Sara had talked to him once as she got to know that every one of their room's closet has her every necessary thing for her.

She told him that these clothes were too much for her but Raimon already assured her that she doesn't need to worry about money and cost.

Adding a bit he also told her that if she wants something more she can also tell them to which he got a no as an answer from her immediately.

Raimon realized that it will take some time for her to realize that her husbands are multi-billionaires so she doesn't need to worry about money at all.

But, her simple personality to get satisfied with simple things will take sometime for her to adjust to her luxurious life now.

The dinner time was little silent as three brothers were not present due to their tight schedules of work in the nighttime.

The brothers knew that Sara still feels nervous around them but today her behavior was weird. 

Before dinner also, when Alvin came to call her in his room he found her looking at the floor while Cody was standing beside her looking at her trying to get her attention on him.

He even barked few times in Alvin's presence but Sara's eyes never left the floor. He found it very weird that she was so lost somewhere in her thoughts that she didn't notice Cody.