Chapter-8

[Next morning, Author's POV]

Sara and all the guys were sitting in the class. Sara was sitting with Nora and her old friend Jason. 

Jason and Sara were talking laughing at their old memories, which boys didn't like, that some other boy was talking and laughing with their Sara. Sara was unaware of their glare on Jason. 

But some pairs of eyes were glaring at Sara with hate. 3-4 girls were sitting there. A beautiful girl was sitting with crossed legs and arms. She was glaring at Sara.

"What will you do now, Chelsa?" A girl asked the girl who was sitting.

"I don't think that this ugly girl could be your Alvin's girlfriend." Another girl said.

"Yeah, what spell she cast on him that he just becomes her boyfriend in a few days. There has been not even a week she came and she stole the most handsome man out of all Dankworth brothers." Chelsa was listening to all the hateful words for Sara from her friends. She also hates her.

"Let's teach her a lesson that she will remember for her whole life." Chelsa said with a smirk looking at Sara with an evil plan in her mind. 

Time went away and it was lunchtime. Sara was in the bathroom before going to the canteen. Suddenly a girl came in. She looked tense.

"H-Hey." She called Sara.

"Yes?" She noticed her tensed expression. 

"Are you okay?" She asked her.

"I need your help, please come with me." She was really looking tense so Sara nodded. That girl grabbed Sara's hands and took her somewhere opposite of canteen.

In the canteen, all the boys were waiting for their Sara, impatiently. They knew that she was gone to the washroom but she was taking long.

"Where is Rose? Why is she taking this much time?" Leon whined a little waiting for Sara.

"Hey, Alvin... she is your girlfriend, don't you know where is she?" As Kevin finished all of their faces turned to serious ones with a frown.

"Is she... trying to run?" Sean trailed off.

"I don't think but I doubt that. " Alvin said.

"I'll go and check on her. " Raimon stated and stood up from his seat to check on Sara. 

He came near the girl's washroom. But he didn't feel her presence there. Then he smelt her scent in another direction. He called his other brothers and they all came.

"Where is she?" Simon stated and his impatience was clear in his voice.

"I don't think that she ran away but she is not near us right now. " Raimon stated.

"Let's find her. " Sean said and they all started finding Sara tracking her scent. 

On the other side, Sara was dragged by some girl a long way to the pool area. There were some other girls also there and Chelsa, too. 

Sara was confused looking at them. She looked around to find everything normal.

"What happened? You said that you needed my help. What is it that you needed my help?" Sara asked the girl totally oblivious about the evil intention of Chelsa.

"She doesn't need your help. Someone will need help and that someone is you." Chelsa said that without breaking eye contact with her. Sara was tensed now looking at her eye glare.

"I don't understand what are you trying to say?" Sara asked them all confused but still calmly. Chelsa's face showed pure anger. 

She harshly pulled Sara's arm and dragged her to the pool edge. She barely missed a foot otherwise she would have fallen into the pool. She didn't know how to swim.