Chapter-56

[Author's POV, at the supermarket]

"Ma'am! Sara ma'am!" Lia came towards Sara panicking finding her ma'am lying on the floor suddenly.

The few guards that came with her for her protection also came there getting tensed and finding any kind of source or someone which would be the cause of their ma'am's condition.

The people gathered around them finding Sara lying on the ground like this.

"Ma'am! Please open your eyes!" Lia tried to wake her up by shaking her body but she was not waking up. Suddenly an old lady came near her.

"What happened to her?" That old lady asked Lia.

"I don't know ma'am," Lia said panicking a little.

That old lady takes out a water bottle from her bag and sprinkled some of the water on Sara's face which worked as Sara slowly opened her eyes. Lia felt relieved finding her waking up.

Sara slowly stands up with the help of the old lady and Lia as she sat on the chair which some of the few workers brought there for her.

The people around them started leaving the place finding that there was nothing serious situation happening.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" Lia asked her worriedly as she gave her water to drink.

"I'm okay..." Sara replied to her calmly after drinking the water.

"Thank you so much, ma'am..." Lia thanked the old lady who was standing there noticing Sara carefully. Sara also turned to the old lady.

"Thank you, aunty..." Sara also thanked her as the old lady smiled.

She came near Sara and took her hand in her. Sara got confused by her act seeing what she is finding with her hand. After few seconds she left her hand.

"Dear, are you married?" That old lady asked her softly. Sara nodded at her. That lady smiled at her sweetly.

"Dear, I think you should go to the doctor..." That old lady suggested to her.

"But, I'm okay, aunty... Nothing to worry about..." Sara told her reassuring her about her health.

"She is true, ma'am. We should go to the doctor to get a check-up..." Lia told her again. But before, Sara could say anything that old lady beat her into.

"And especially gynecologist..." That lady spoke making them confused.

"Why... to a gynecologist?" Sara asked her as in return she got a sweet smile from the lady.

"If I am not wrong, dear, but I think you're holding another life inside your womb right now..." That lady's words shocked both the girls. And especially to Sara.

Another life inside me?

Those words told her what that lady is trying to refer to.

Am I pregnant?

That mere thought was making her shocked, nervous, and happy. Many feelings were mixed up together inside her mind just thinking that she is pregnant.

"How can you be... so sure, aunty?" Sara asked her in shock. That lady smiled at her.

"I have many experiences with pregnant ladies... So, that's why I am guessing this... The motherly glow on your face can be seen which I have also experienced..." That lady told her sweetly.

"Accept my apologies if I get wrong in my assumption, dear... But if I am right... congratulation..." That lady patted Sara's head softly and went to her respective ways.