Chapter-45

[Author's POV]

Ever seen any person about whom you have heard that is dead years ago. That is the situation Sara is in right now.

The words one lady sitting on the bed spoke, Sara somehow understood that they are the mothers of boys.

'I never thought that we would get a human as daughter-in-law... and that too only one...'

Looking at them, Sara was shocked, scared, and mostly horrified. She has heard that they were dead. Then how can they be in front of her? Are they ghost?

This mere thought scared her that she took a step back in fear. The three ladies in front of her were not looking hideous like she would have imagined a ghost's appearance.

Instead, she was looking like normal humans. Normal ladies in their mid-thirties. Three of them were in white gowns.

One was sitting on the bed crossing her leg on each other with her hands on her knees while her eyes were fixed on Sara with an unknown look on her face.

The second lady was sitting on the sofa with manners and discipline just like Raimon. However, her facial expression was also unknown to Sara.

The third lady was standing beside a window looking at her with a soft expression yet it was mysterious as she was still not understanding their facial expressions.

The three ladies sat there staring at her continuously. Their silence and weird stares scared her. Gathering some courage, she spoke.

"W-W-Who... are you?" She asked in a broken scared tone. The lady sitting on the sofa raised an eyebrow at her question.

"As if you don't know. You know we are mothers of your husbands. In short... we are your mother-in-laws." The lady told her in a straight tone.

Sara was shocked by her revelation making her assumption right that they are mothers of the boys, as in her mother-in-laws.

However, the main question of her was, how are they alive in front of her?

"B-But you all are dead, right?" Sara asked scared.

"Yes, we are dead. Right now, we are in our soul form. So don't think we are some type of ghost." The lady sitting on the bed replied.

Sara continued to look at them one by one with confusion and fear. Their weird gazing was also scaring her.

"I'm Eislyn." The third lady who was silent all this time spoke suddenly taking Sara's attention towards her.

"I'm the mother of Simon and Kevin." Eislyn added. Her tone and eyes were soft while saying this which didn't scare Sara.

Nervously, she turned her gaze towards the other two ladies may be asking who are they from her facial expressions. The lady sitting on the bed stood up before speaking.

"I'm Azmia. Mother of Alvin and Leon." She replied but her tone and eyes were cold. Slowly turning her gaze to the third lady sitting on the sofa she waited for her to introduce herself.

"I'm Charlisa. Raimon and Sean are my sons." She told in s straight tone yet a slight bit of cold one.

"Well, we are just biological mothers of two sons but our all sons are very dear to us. That's why we came here as we were not able to see them in their miseries." Azmia said as she took some steps towards.

Sara was not scared now. She was nervous not knowing the reason behind their sudden arrival here and that too in her room at the midnight.

"Why are you here?" She nervously asked them. Azmia looked at her with an unreadable cold look which was surely not a good one.