Chapter-31

[Next morning]

The boys were not finding any way to lighten up Sara's mood. Sara was silent all the time. She was in Leon's room all this time. But she was behaving differently.

She was just doing everything that the boys told her without any protest or question. Even Cody was not able to lighten up her mood. She was not even reacting to their proximity. 

"Looks like facing her biggest fear after this much long time she is traumatized..." Sean said looking at her from the half-opened door. Sara was sitting on the sofa looking outside the window with her blank face.

Her eyes lost the shine. Her eyes didn't have any emotion., all blank. It looked like she lost all the interest from her life.

"Ugh... I can't see her like this... we need to do something to bring her previous self back." Alvin groaned.

They were not like her blank face and this behaviour of hers. They like her small lamp protests, her scared yet cute expression, her beautiful eyes which roam around everything with curiosity and a little bit of fear in them.

"I have a plan." Kevin said and instantly all of them looked at him with a questioning look to know what is his plan.

Sara was looking outside the window. Those memories of the fire accident were still coming into her mind every few time. 

She really didn't how to feel right now. She thought that she just crossed the death yesterday.

Cody was sitting beside her. He was rubbing her face to her from time to time but she didn't give him a smile or any pat. He was also upset about her weird behaviour.

She flinched a little when Leon came and sat in front of her on the sofa. Her reaction was not normal, she always stood up whenever one of them come to her. Why? She doesn't know?

Seeing her abnormal reaction, Leon sighed before speaking that he needs to say to execute their plan to make Sara happy or at least normal like she behaved before.

"Let's go. You have to make lunch and dinner today. Come." Leon said and before he could grab her hand a pillow was thrown on his face.

"Ouch..." Leon whined rubbing his face with his hand.

"You idiot! You really think she should cook more than one time. She hurts her fingers with the knife and you are telling her to cook a two-time food." Kevin shouted at Leon.

"You could have said it normally!" Saying that Leon threw the pillow on him. Kevin doughed it and it hit Simon.

"You didn't have to throw the pillow on my face." Leon returned a shout on him.

Sara was looking at all this with an unknown expression on her face. Sean was noticing her expression but wasn't satisfied.

They knew that she laughed whenever they fight with each other in front of her. So Kevin planned to act like they were fighting so she can smile. They all agreed and started to do their work according to the plan.

As the pillow hit Simon, he threw pillows on both Leon and Kevin. Both of them doughed it but others caught in it. Soon the pillow fight started with a little bit of their bickering. 

Just Sean wasn't in the fight that much like he would because he was noticing her expressions. He thought that they are getting successful in their plan.

Sara and Cody both were looking at the brothers' fight. Cody was turning his head side to side cutely to understand what are they actually doing. He was thinking that they were playing some game.