Chapter-41

[Sara's POV]

Darkness was the only thing I was seeing until something shining fell on my face. I could say that it was sunlight by the warmness I was feeling from it.

I slowly opened my eyes. My vision was still blurry so I was not understanding where I am. I sat on the bed looking around to see where I was.

I thought to see myself in my small comfy room but I was in some other room, a luxurious one. 

I got a little shocked and panicked realizing that I was in an unfamiliar room. I tried to remember how did I come here then I remember everything.

The Dankworth brothers.

My past.

"They took me back." I mumbled realizing that I was back in their mansion. Back in their cage.

Tears started to flow from my eyes realizing that I was caged again in their madness. 

No, no. I can't sit here like this. I need to get away from here. I don't want to stay here anymore. I don't want to get caged here anymore.

I removed the blanket from myself. I stood up my legs but before I could take a single step, my head started to spin. 

I was seeing the only blur. I thought I was going to fall but I felt two arms holding me. I was not seeing the person who was helping me. I sat on the bed with the help of that person. 

"Are you okay, miss?" That person asked me.

"Please, drink this." I felt a glass near my lips. I drank the water which was in the glass.

I felt a little better after drinking it. I sat there for a few minutes before looking at the person who helped me.

Lia.

"Are you fine, miss?" She asked me. 

I looked at her shocked. I was seeing her after years. I just nodded at her not finding any words to speak. Suddenly I was engulfed in a tight hug by her. 

"I missed you so much, miss. I'm so glad that you came back." She said to me in excitement breaking the hug.

"I just can't believe you are alive." She looked so happy to see me again. Then I remembered that I need to leave this place as soon as possible.

"Lia, I'm sorry but, I need to leave this place soon. I don't want to stay here." I said to her hurriedly standing up from the bed. But she stopped me.

"No, miss. Don't do this, please. It won't be good." She told me more like pleaded with me.

"Lia, but I don't want to stay here, try to understand please..." I was going to say something else too but stopped as I saw the door being opened.

I got afraid thinking that it would be one of them but it was Maira and behind her was Cody. I smiled a little seeing my cute friend again after years.

Well, I met him before but at that time I didn't even remember him. Without wasting any second he ran towards me.

I caressed his head. I was so happy to meet him again. He had grown up so big now. But I remembered something more important. 

"Miss, please don't leave this place. Masters won't like it." Lia told me.

"And I don't like to stay here anymore. I never liked before." I told her in a low tone as I was on the verge of crying.

"Miss..." This time Maira called me. She put the tray of food on the table.

"I know you are scared because of Masters' feelings for you and... they still love just like before..." She said scaring me more.