Brain Squeezers

Brittany's POV

I was standing next to Beck while scrolling through TheSlap. He was listening to music, and I was just bored and decided just to scroll through the school's website. Tori came up to us.

"Oh, hey." Beck greeted her while he took out his headphones.

"Hey, Tori." I said as I glance up at her and then back down at my phone.

"Oh my god. No, nooo, noooo." Tori said.

Uh... Okay.

"Wow. Never heard that from a girl before." Beck pointed out.

"I haven't decided who's gonna be on my Brain Squeezers team, so if you guys you're gonna have to-" Tori started.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We were just standing here and we said "hey." We did not bring up a single word about Brian Squeezers." I said.

"I'm sorry. It's just everyone, and I mean everyone has been bugging me today and-" Tori started and took notice of Robbie cleaning her locker.

Robbie looked at us. "Oh, hey." He said.

"Why are you cleaning my locker?" Tori questioned.

"Cause we're friends and I want your things to be nice," Robbie explained. "Yep, just, uh gonna make it shine," He joked. "Okay. Off to class. But first, for ye." Robbie said and handed her money.

My head started to hurt for the 3rd time today. I was really getting tired of this already. It hasn't even been 5 hours of school, and yet, and I'm already getting a headache. I just laid my head on my brother's shoulder, and listened to Robbie and Tori.

"Why are you giving me $20?" Tori asked.

"Cause I think you're neat," Robbie said. "And cause we're super friends." He whispered.

"I'm not promising that I'll pick you to be on my Brain Squeezes team." Tori said. Robbie went over, and took the money out of her hands before throwing dirt onto her locker.

"You'll never have a close relationship with me like Brittany." Robbie said as he backed away.

"Oh, hey, you guys..." Cat started as she came up to us. "Wanna know what I'm doing on my Pear Pad?" She asked.

"We didn't bring it up."

"Didn't ask."

"I don't care."

"Well, I'm using a new app. It's called Test E-Z," Cat said. "It teaches me all kinds of cool information just in case I find myself in a situation where I'd need to know things." She said as she nudged Tori.

"Like a game show?" Tori asked.

"Whaaaat? I mean, I guess that's a good example," Cat said. "Like right now I'm leaning about America's 50 states. Did you know America has 50 states." She asked.

"I did." Beck replied.

"Well, do you know which one they call the aloha state?" Cat asked.

"Yes."

"It's H'way-eye-eye. Yay, Cat scores. Okay, bye I'm off to learn more knowledge just in case." Cat said before she ran off.

"Huh. I never knew people would be this desperate to be on a game show." I said.

"I guess but.." Tori paused. "Oooh. I see through y'alls little plan." She said.

"Our plan?"

"What's our plan?"

"Oh, you know... To play it all cool, and act like you guys don't care about being on my Brain Squeezers team, just to mess with my head. And make we wanna ask you both to be on it." Tori said.