The Slap Fight

Brittany's POV

"And, an important thing to remember is that all movie directors have different styles of filming movies." The director explained. I sat next to my brother while listening to the director as I hugged the Christmas present around my body Lucas had gotten me last year. I still miss him.

"Action!" Cat yelled.

"What?" She questioned.

Cat shrugged. "That's what they say when they make movies." She replied.

"We're not making a movie right now." Beck informed.

"Cut!"

"Allll right. Let's take a look at a scence from a short flim that Sinjin made last year." The director said.

Sinjin stood up while clapping.

"Yes, yes. It's called: Monkey Time Bucket Balls," Sinjin said. Weird name, but okay. The teacher turned on the TV. It showed the title before Sinjin came on screen. "My goodness. I'm thirty. So so thirty," He said. "Soda. Yes," He added randomly as he walked over to the can on the table. I turned my head to the side in confusion as the screen went onto a close up of Sinjin picking up the soda can. "Wet moisture."

That's when it made a first person view as the camera got closer to his mouth. I gagged, and turned away from the screen as everyone else groaned in disgust.

Sinjin stood up again. "I wanted the audience to experience what a sofa feels went it's drunk by me." He explained.

"I bet that soda felt disgusted, and ashamed." Jade pointed out sarcastically.

"What does it mean, to be a women?" Sinjin asked. I just have him a look. A look that told him to shut up. The bell rang and everybody started to get up, but the director stopped us.

"Wait, wait, wait, just a second. Your short flims are due first thing on Tuesday morning, so everyone meet with your production groups and make sure you're on track to get it all done." The director explained.

Everyone got it from their seats and went to their groups.

"Okay, guys, we're gonna start shooting tomorrow morning in Sikowitz's classroom 7:30 sharp. Uh, Tori, you're gonna bring the main prop." Andre said.

"Yep, violin with a secret scary knife inside." Tori said.

"Cool. Any questions?" Andre asked.

"I have one," Sinjin piped up from behind us. "Do you guys think my new spray tan look natural?" He asked. He took off his shirt to reveal only his torso spray tanned. My mouth fell open a little bit in shock as I looked at the uneven spray tan.

This dude needs help.

Professional help.

Now.
___

I was in Sikowitz's classroom the next day. Tori was late, and we only have a couple of days to do this.

As if right on cue, Tori came in. "I'm here. Sorry I'm late. Did we start filming yet?" Tori asked.

"No. Robbie can't play psychopath violin player, without the special prop." I pointed out.

"Yeah. Where's the stabolin?" Andre asked.

"Uhhh..." Tori trailed off.

"You brought the prop, right?" I asked.

"Uhhh... All I have to do is... Content the blade to the violin next part thingy, and-" Tori started.

"You didn't finish the prop for our movie?" Jade asked in disbelief. Everyone talked at the same time with their comments of disbelief.

"It's not my fault!" Tori exclaimed