A Film By Dale Squires

Brittany's POV

"Okay, if you had to give up the internet, or one of your feet." Tori said.

"Foot."

"Foot."

"Foot."

"Foot."

"Foot."

"See ya, foot."

"Really? You all give up a foot to keep the internet?" Tori asked.

"Totally." Beck said.

"Wouldn't you?" Cat asked.

"You love the internet." Andre added.

"I know. But, my foot is a part of my body, and the internet is-" Tori stopped, and stayed quite for a second. "Yeah. Bye, foot." She said, as she took her foot off the chair in front of her.

The bell rang, and the teacher walked in. "All right, future superstars, take your seats, because at this point in your lives, I'm in charge of you," He said as he walked to the front and sat his bag down. "Come on, hurry up, we got some excitement today." He said.

"Yay! I love excitement!" Cat cheered, as she gently clapped her hands together.

"Who doesn't love excitement?" Tori asked.

"Damian." Cat answered, as she looked at the kid sitting in the front.

"She's right..." Damian said, and creepily looked at Tori. "Tori..." Tori scooted her chair away from him. Don't get me wrong, Damian is a pretty creepy kid, but the kid is obviously depressed.

"Okay, so today, instead of discussing the differences-" The teacher started but was cut off by Robbie running into the blackbox.

"Sorry I'm late, sweaty, and out of breath." Robbie apologized.

"Somebody get me some coffee." Rex said.

"Robbie, just sit down." The teacher said.

"Why are you late?" I asked.

"My Uncle Marty gave me this old car, which I was psyched about, except it keeps breaking down," Robbie explained, as he sat next to me. "And on my way here, the motor died in the middle of a really bad neighborhood. Don't get me wrong, I like all people, but look," He continued, and held up his foot. "A mean guy took my left shoe! And Rex's!" He finished, and held up Rex's left foot.

"Put my foot down." Rex ordered.

"Okay, let's all shut up, and let teacher talk," The teacher said. "Now, I bet you are all familiar with a short film called, "ButterFace?" He asked and we agreed.

"Oh my god, I watched that movie online, like a million times." Tori said.

"Yeah, who hadn't?" Jade asked, sarcastically.

"People who haven't been brought into the world yet?" I said while looking at Jade.

"Well, I'm glad your all aware of the film, because I like you to meet the director of "ButterFace..." The teacher said.

"No way."

"Don't tease me."

"A former student of mine, Dale Squires." The teacher announced making us clap as Dale came up to the podium.

"Okay, Dale, podium is all yours." The teacher said before moving the side.

"Nice. I've plexiglass podium." Dale said, making us laugh and took notice of Robbie missing shoe.

"Uh, it was taken by street toughs." Robbie said making Dale nod in understatement.

Tori raised her hand and asked him what everyone was probably thinking. "Hey, is it ture that your gonna be directing Johnny Depp's new movie?" She asked.