Crazy Phonnie

Brittany's POV

Tori yawned as she came up to
Me, Beck, Nick, and Andre. She looked like she hasn't slept in days.

"I know. I know, I look tired and awful," Tori said. "You know how I know? Cause I was just walking down the hall, and Jessie the janitor goes to me: "Hiya, Tori, you look tried and awful. Duh." She said in a goofy voice.

"Well, we're not agreeing that you look tires and awful..." Beck started.

"But why do you?" Andre asked.

"Ugh, you wanna know why? Okay, here's what's going on in my life right now. First, I'm supposed to-" Tori stopped, and slowly turned to see Sinjin playing a saxophone. "Do you have to play that now?" She questioned.

"Yes." Sinjin nodded, before going back to playing.

Tori sighed. "I'm supposed to write a one act play for Sikowitz's class, and Trina has a head cold and blows her nose all night long, which wakes me up, and I've spent like a billion hours trying to make this stupid Venetian carnival mask for my world cultures class." She ranted.

"Let's see it." I said. Tori held up the mask to her face.

"Hey, you look better." Beck joked.

Tori took the mask from her face, as Trina walked by us, and blew her nose. I backed away from her, as she took the tissue away from her nose.

"Oh my god, I am so sick. Feel how heavy this is." Trina groaned, before putting the used tissue in Tori's hand. I groaned in disgust as she threw the tissue onto some kid's locker.

"I think you really need to get some rest." Andre suggested.

"I can't rest. I have to go to the bathroom and wash this Trina goo off my hand." Tori protested before walking away.

Cat came running up to us. "You guys! You guys! Has either of you seen Jade?" She asked. We denied her question.

"What's wrong with Jade?" Nick asked.

"She's trying to kill me." Cat replied, as she looked around her, probably to watch for our black haired friend.

"Any reason?" Beck questioned.

"Well, we where hanging out last night, and she asked me to do her eyebrows." Cat said.

"Do what to them?" Andre asked.

"Make them look neater and nicer. Girls do that, we groom each like monkeys." Cat explained.

"It's true." I nodded.

"So why's Jade trying to kill you?" Beck asked.

"Well-" Cat started.

"Where is she!?" Jade yelled. She sounded mad. Cat screamed, as she shoved pass us, and started running for it, as Jade chased her. Lane finally caught her and held her back as Cat ran back over to us and into my arms.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Why are you so mad at Cat?" Beck asked.

Jade turned around and I saw she didn't have any eyebrows. I covered my mouth to keep myself from laughing.

"Don't. Say. A word." Jade said.

Of course, I felt bad for her, but it was honestly hilarious.
___

We were sitting at our lunch table. We looked at Jade as she glared at Cat. Nobody was saying a word to each other. I wasn't sure if it was because Jade would go berserk, or if it was from the awkwardness.

"Uh, I think you look nice with no eyebrows." Robbie commented. Jade glared up at him. He looked down and ate another strawberry, like he didn't say anything.