Freak The Freak Out

Brittany's POV

I was in The Blackbox watching Andre and Cat doing a scene for acting class. Cat was acting as a woman who has a spider near her eyeball, threatening her life. Andre acting as a doctor who was trying to help her.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow. I'm so scared." Cat whimpered with her hand placed on her eye.

"Try to relax. Everything is going to be alright." Andre reassured.

"You have to get me to a doctor." Cat said.

"Shhh if that spider bites your eyeball you could die in minutes." Andre said.

"Oh man, please get it off my eye." Cat begged.

If this was real, shouldn't the spider have already bitten her eye?

"I'm going to try," Andre said. "Now shhhh. Don't move, and don't make a sound." He said as he put the tweezers closer to her.

Suddenly, a phone started ringing loudly, scaring everyone, including Sikowitz. Cat pushed Andre's hand away from her face. The sound nearly gave me a heart attack. I placed a hand on my chest, and felt my heart racing from the loud, unexpected noise.

"Oh, man, the ringing is back!" Sikowitz exclaimed.

"Sikowitz!" I said which got his attention after a few other people said his name.

"Yes?"

"That was a phone." Robbie said.

Sikowitz crossed his arms. "Whose?" He asked.

"Mines." Tori said as she awkwardly put her hand up.

"Tori!" Sikowitz said.

"I swear, I thought I had it on vibrate." She said.

"Class is no place for swearing or violating." Sikowitz said.

"Maybe we should start the scene over." Andre said in his foreign accent.

"Can we?" Cat asked.

"No, Cat, it's too late. By now, that spider would've bitten your characters eyeball and you'd be dying an spastic, painful, death." Sikowitz said as he gave Cat the props back.

"Thanks a lot, Tori." Cat said.

"Well, we have about 4 minutes left. Why don't we chat about our weekend plans? Robbie, I assume you have none." Sikowitz said.

Robbie studdered with his words. "I don't.'' He admitted.

"Rex...''

"I'm going to par-tay with a couple of girls from Northridge." He said.

"Northridge girls? That should be an adventure." Sikowitz said.

"Heh, heh, what can I say?" Rex laughed.

"Hey, guess what Jade, Brittany, and I are doing tonight," Cat said with a smile. No one said anything. "There's this new place in Los Feliz. It's called "Karaoke Dokie," and they singing competitions on the weekends do Jade, Brittany, and I are going to do a song." She said.

"I'm picking the song.'' Jade spoke up.

"Jade's picking the song." Cat repeated.

"Can Rex and I come sing too?" Robbie asked.

"Sure." Cat said.

"I told you I got the Northridge girls!" Rex protested.

"They can come watch." Robbie said.

"Aw, man, then, they're gonna want us to buy them food and beverages." Rex said.

I mean he has a point.