One Thousand Berry Balls

Brittany's POV

"Hey, Brittany!" I hear a familiar voice call out to me.

I turn to see Shapiro running towards me. "Oh, hey, Rob." I said with a smile.

"Hey, uh, I was wondering if you would go to the Cow Wow with me?" Robbie asked.

"Oh, Rob, I- I would. But... Nick already asked me." I admitted.

"Oh..." Robbie sighed, disappointed.

"I didn't mean to-" I started.

"No. No, it's okay. I understand." Robbie said.

"Wait. What about Cat? I don't think she has a date. Maybe you should ask her." I said.

Robbie's frown turned into a smile. "I'll go do that. Thanks, Britt." He said before running away.

I once again, had no idea what to feel towards Robbie. I didn't know if I liked him, or I like liked him.

But for right now, I want to stay friends, until I know what I really feel towards him.
___

I sat in class with my legs crossed and my sketch book in my lap. Beck sat beside me while Jade yelled at him.

Ever since they got back together, Jade has been a little... more hostile.

Like yesterday, she asked me how her outfit looks and I said; "You look amazing," And she replied with; "So you hate it?"

I knew since they were boyfriend and girlfriend again, and they were going to be hanging out more, it's going to take getting used to Jade's... anger problems.

Robbie came in the classroom. "Cat?" He asked. Cat closed her laptop, threw it onto the stage, and ran for it.

I watched as the two ran out of the classroom. Beck and Jade looked at me like I knew what as going on, but I just shrugged. I did know this was my doing but I refused to let them know.

Or anyone for that matter.
___

I stood by Nick as he ranted on about something. I was wearing my red plaid western shirt, a green hawaiian skirt, and my black boots.

"So, uh, what's the worst injury you've ever gotten?" Nick asked.

"Uh... oh! When I was five, I scraped my big toe on the sidewalk, and then my mom used Leroxide on it then it started to burn." I said.

"Ouch." Nick pointed out.

"I know, right?" I said.

"I'm so upset!" Cat whimpered as she ran over to us.

"Why? What's the matter, baby?" I asked.

"That's why!" Cat said, gesturing over to Robbie who was laughing and taking pictures with Gabriella. Like with Cat, I felt a little bit of jealousy build up inside of me, but I didn't let it get to me.

"I thought you you told Robbie you didn't want to come with him?" Nick questioned.

"So? That does it make it okay for him to bring another girl." Cat repiled.

"So let me get this straight, you didn't want to be Robbie's date, and you don't want him to bring another girl?"  I asked.

"Yes! Thank you." Cat exclaimed before running off.

Okay this girl is really starting to concern me.

"Okay..." Nick trailed off.

"Anyway, how's your grandma?" I asked.

"Oh, she's doing a lot better. She said the medications working." Nick said.

"Well, that's good," I smiled. "I'll be back I'm going to go get a wiener." I said. Nick nodded ad I walked away. I went over to the food table and grabbed a bun and a hotdog.