Cell Block

Brittany's POV

I was in the blackbox with my brother and my friends. I wasn't paying attention to what anyone was saying since I was on my phone. I laughed along with Tori and Andre as we watched a video of 2 horses.

"Oh my god that's insane!" I exclaimed.

"Excuse me?" Sikowitz questioned.

"Oh hey." Andre greeted.

"Oh uh... we were just watching a video." Tori explained.

"Yeah, these are 2 horses are..." Andre laughed, showing our acting teacher the video.

Sikowitz cleared his throat. "Put your phones away," He said. "We are rehearsing a play." He added.

"Right."

"Our bad."

"Won't happen again."

"Hey, send me the link to that video." Beck said.

"Stop that!" Sikowitz yelled. "Jade, let's go from your line," He said. Jade said nothing because she was on her phone. "Jade?" He asked.

"What's up?" Jade asked looking up from her Pear Phone.

"Gee-M'nee crackers! I'm trying to teach you kids something about-" Sikowitz stopped when Andre's phone started no ring.

"One second," Andre excused himself, as he took out his phone. "Uh, Grandma, what is it...? No nobody stole your bed, you're just in the kitchen." He said.

"Hang up that phone right now." Sikowitz ordered.

"Take your pills."

"I'm getting sick and tired of-" Sikowitz was cut off again, by everybody's phone ringing. I looked at the picture of Robbie. He actually looked adorable with his sisters shirt on. "Ah, what now?" He groaned.

"Oh, I just texted everyone a pic of me. That's my sister's shirt I'm wearing." Robbie said.

"Why?"

"So weird."

"Nice."

"All right that does it! That tears it!" Sikowitz yelled.

"What?" I questioned.

"You people are sick!" Sikowitz yelled.

"I feel pretty good." Cat said.

"I'm talking about to your stupid phones!" Sikowitz yelled. "I swear to Pete you can't go 2 minutes without..." He mimicked us texting in a offensive way.

I rolled my eyes.

I don't know but anybody else in this room, but I keep my phone in my locker at all times. The only reason why I have it right now, is because I decided I wanted to bring it to class for a change.

"Oh, come on, I don't think it's fair to say it's addicted to them." Tori protested.

Sikowitz laughed. "Very well," He nodded. "Then I challenge you all." He added.

"All right. Let's fight." Robbie said as he took off his shirt, and came closer to our teacher who covered the side of his face with his hand, so he wouldn't be looking at Robbie.

"I don't think he means a fight." I said. Robbie sadly walked away from Sikowitz.

That's embarrassing.

"I will give each and everyone of you all As for the whole semester..." Sikowitz started.

"If...?" I trailed off.

"If you can all go one full week... wiithout using modern technology." Sikowitz said.

"No phones?" Cat questioned.