Tori Gets Stuck

Brittany's POV

"Let's... discuss... ACTING!" Sikowitz yelled.

What else would we do in acting class?

Sikowitz was silent, and everyone sat there in awkward silence.

"What about acting?" Lucas asked.

"Oh, yes. Any questions?" Sikowitz asked.

No one said a word.

"One time my brother painted half of his body purple." Cat said randomly.

"Well, why would your brother paint half of his body purple?" Robbie asked.

"He had a job interview," Cat replied. "He didn't get it." She shook her head.

The bell rang and everyon got up to leave until Sikowitz stopped us. "Wait, wait, wait. Would anyone be interested in seeing the cast list for a little play called; "Steamboat Suzy?" Sikowitz asked. Everyone overlapped each other with their murmurs.

J"I got the lead, right?" Jade asked.

Sikowitz stopped. "Pardon?" He asked with a slightly bit of fear in his vocie.

"I'm playing Suzy, right?" Jade asked.

Sikowitz looked nervous, and afraid. He dropped the list, and ran out of the classroom. Jade went up onto the stage, and picked up the list.

"Did you get the lead?" Cat asked.

Jade said nothing, crumpled up the paper, and kicked over the chair that was for some reason on stage.

"I don't think she got it." Andre pointed out.

"So, who's playing Suzy?" Robbie asked, as Tori looked at the crumpled paper.

"Me."

"Yeah, her, that, SHE got the lead." Jade said.

"What part did you get?" Cat asked.

"I got cheated and humiliated." Jade said.

"You get used to it." Sinjin said.

"All right, now, chill down," Andre said as he took the paper and looked at it. "Let's see it says here, Jade West understudy for the role of Suzy."

"Oh, yee-hoo, like it's my dream to be Tori's UNDERSTUDY." Jade said.

"What's an understudy?" Tori asked.

"Oh, man!" Jade whined, as she threw her water bottle at a one of the masks on the wall, which broke off and landed somewhere in the room.

"An understudy is like a backup actor." Robbie said.

"So, if you get sick or something, your understudy takes over for your part in the play." Andre said.

"Yeah, yeah, if you get sick, or so missing, OR GET HIT BY A BUS!" Jade screamed, before leaving. I heard her hit something outside of the classroom.

"She can't drive a bus, right?"
___

We sat on the stairs as Andre went on, and on about Granny Smith Apples, until Jade took it from him, threw it on the ground, and stopped on it, before putting it back in Andre's hands.

"Looks like granny smith broke her hip." Andre said.

"Why'd you smoosh his apple?" Cat asked.

"Cause I felt like it!" Jade said.

"Ah, she's still all mad, cause Tori got the lead in "Steamboat Suzy," Rex laughed. "You wanna talk about it, baby?" He asked.

Ew.