Who Did It To Trina?

Brittany's POV

Andre and Robbie was rehearsing a play that Tori was producing. I watched as the two began to agure and then Robbie ran Andre out of the ranch house.

"I'm sorry, Mandy! I thought he was my friend but anyone who'd call my adopted sister a weirdo-" Robbie started.

"Yeah, yeah, shut up a second," Trina said cutting Robbie off. "Hi, um, could I get a 5 o clock appointment for a foot bleaching?" She asked.

"Foot bleaching? Tori is that in the re-writes?" Robbie asked.

"No it is not. Trina we're in the middle of a scene." Tori said.

"Yeah, well, that doesn't help whiten my feet does it?" Trina asked. "No, no, it has to be at 5. And don't give me that big, sweaty girl, I want Foon-ye." She said, as Tori got up from the phone.

"All right, guys, let's take 5 minutes." Tori said.

"10." Trina said.

"5." Tori repeated.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead as I took a drink of water. Some guy from theater class came up to me with a smirk.

"Please don't talk to me, please don't talk to me," I repeated in my head as he came up to me. "He's gonna talk to me."

"Heeeyyy, Brittany. See you've been spending a lot of time with your looks and makeup." Kevin said.

"I'm just wearing a normal hoodie, leggings, and sneakers. And I'm not wearing makeup." I said.

"Oh, well, anything you ware, you look super hot," Kevin said as he leaned in to kiss me. I slapped him on the face. He placed his hand where I slapped him and smiled. "Wow, that slap made me like you even more."

I groaned. "Look, Kevin, you look like a nice guy but, I'm taken and I plan on spending my life with him," I said. "Sorry." I said then walked away.

Kevin was a nice kid, but he was just too... much for my liking. Lucas is the only guy I want to be with. I'd put myself through emotional and physical pain, just to keep him in my life.
___

The night of the play, everything was cool. I watched as Robbie and Andre did their lines. I tried to watch the play and listen, but it's when your man is rubbing your shoulders.

"Ok, come on, if you are an alien, why would you pretend to be my sister? Here, in this simple ranch house?" Robbie asked. Trina responded in alien language. "Okay, okay, then prove it," He said. Me and another guy used the rope and gimbal to raise Trina off the ground. "God, Mandy, you are an alien," Robbie said in shock as Trina swinged back and forth. "Oh my gosh, how come you never told me-" Robbie was cut off by Trina's gimbal snapping.

Everyone panicked, and started screaming as we tried to get Trina down. She was screaming for help, as we continued to try and get her down and she absolutely destroying the ranch house.

Just then, the gamble snapped completely and Trina fell, crashing onto the table. Tori tried to walk over to her sister, but the one of the ranch house walls, fell on top of her.

"Get this wall off of me!" Trina said.

"Help me." Tori said. Around 10 pepole rushed over to help, including me. Trina may be annoying, but I hope she's ok.
___

We were in Lane's office. We were called here for some reason but none of us know why.

"Poor Trina," Tori said. "I just don't understand what went wrong." She said.

"Don't worry. One time, my brother was in Vegas, and he fell of a four story hotel window, and landed on the roof of a shuttle bus." Cat said.

"And he was ok?" Tori asked.