Brittany Gets Crushed

Brittany POV

I was mad. More mad than I've ever been. Lucas ate my sandwich, and I'm starving. He's already ran off to hide from me, but I will find him later. I was angrily walking through the halls, looking for Beck. I knew he was in the music room, with Andre so I headed that way.

"I am going to kill him!" I yelled as I entered the music room. Andre whimpered and stepped back.

"What happened?" Beck asked.

"Lucas ate my sandwich!" I said.

"All right, clam down." Beck said.

"I'm not going to calm down! It's been eaten, and I'm starving!" I yelled, as I threw the rest of the sandwich into the trash can so hard, it fell over on it's side.

"You kids have fun." Beck said, as he kissed my forehead before leaving.

I may be anxious all the time, but I do not mess around when it comes to my food.
___

I sat beside Andre. "All right, have you ever tried this when you were a kid?" I asked and went for his wrist.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you doing?" Andre asked.

"Just give me your hand. Don't be a baby." I said.

"All right," Andre sighed and rolled over to me. "I'm trusting you." He said.

"Mmkay." I hummed, as took his hand. "Make a fist," I said. He made a fist with his hand. "Okay..." I said and massaged his hand.

"What are you doing?" Andre asked.

"Shhh. Open your hand," I shushed. Andre opened his hand, and I slapped his palm. "Fist." I said, and began to massage it again.

"You sure there's a point to this?" Andre asked.

"Yep. And here it comes," I said. "Open." I said. He opened his hand, and I used my finger, and pressed onto the middle of his hand.

"Ooh, it's all tingly." Andre said.

"See?" I said.

"Do it again!" Andre clapped.

"No. You have to finish writing your song, the chorus." I said.

"Man, it's after midnight. Let's just bail." Andre said.

"No way. You got a break, now finish writing the chorus." I said, while taking another bite of my candy bar.

"I've been trying to finish it for three hours." Andre said.

"Great. Now sing something." I said. Andre rolled back over to the piano, and started playing.

"Uh..."

"Keep going." I said.

"I really wish I could write the next line. Um my favorite letter's B, tuna fish fillet, I'm going to wash my dog with some blue shampoo."

Not bad.

"All right. Let me try something. Record me." I said.

"All right," Andre said and pressed the record button. "Here you go." He said, handing me the headphones, and started playing.

"There's is no upper hand I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, but here in my way I want to let you know that it's all okay."

I finished singing and took off the headphones. Andre was staring at me. "What did you think?" I asked. "You liked that?" I asked with a smile.

"Mhm." Andre nodded.
___

The next day Me and Beck came up to Andre.

"Hey," I said as I looked at Andre. "So, can I hear the song?" I asked.

"Uh, oh, yeah. I just-" Andre started, as Cat jumped by in her Jupiter boots.

"So, the song?" I asked.

"Hmm?" Andre hummed.

"Brittany wants to hear the song you guys recorded together." Tori said.

"Oh yeah. Yeah, I'll email it too you know, via the internet." Andre said.

"Via?" I questioned.

"Don't you think you guys should listen to the song together?" Beck asked.

"No. Why together? She can listen to it by herself. I didn't do anything." Andre said.

Okay, Andre's acting werid.

"Okay..." I said. "Email it to me." I added and walked away from him.

"Via the internet?" Beck questioned.

"That was weird, right?"

I'm not exactly sure what was up with Andre. I wanted was to hear the song that we recorded.
___

"Ok, coming up next we've got Andre Harris and Tori Vega singing an original song written by Andre. Give it up everybody."

Everyone clapped for the two as they came up on stage.

"Uh, this is a song, I wrote for, uh-" Andre started.

"For his dog." Tori said cutting him off.

"I love my dog." Andre said. The music started and I was immediately in love with the song.

Andre:
Monday
Well, baby, I fell for you
Tuesday
I wrote you this song

Both:
Wednesday
I wait outside your door
Even I know it's wrong

Tori:
Seven days a week
Every hour of the month
Gotta let you
Know where my heart
Is comin' from

Both:
I shouldn't feel this way
But I gotta say
Baby, gotta let you know

I will try
Everything
To make you come
Closer to me
And baby do you believe
That it's not just a phase
How can I get it through
To tell you what I can't lose
I will try 365 days
365 ways to get to you

Yeah, to get to you, you, you, you baby

Every second
Every tick tick of the clock
I want you all to myself
I want you all to myself, baby
Every second
Every tick tick of the clock
I just can't help myself
Feeling kinda guilty
But girl I can't stop
I want nobody else
No one else
No one else
No one else

I will try everything
To make you come closer to me
And baby do you believe
It's not just a phase
It's not a phase
How can I get it through
I am the one you can't lose
I'll try 365 days
365 ways to get to you

The finished singing, and the crowd went wild. They came down, and I hugged them both. Andre seemed to stare at me, after I hugged him. I looked back at him, and smiled.

"Hey, they got spaghetti tacos over there." Rex said. We cheered and ran off for food.

I was starving. and Lucas better not eat my food again.
___

Sorry about the short chapter. I promise, the next one will be longer.

Up Next: Terror On Cupcake Street 😨🧁