Jade Dumps Beck

Brittany's POV

"Hey Beck, hey Brittany." Andre greeted, as he sat down across from us.

"Hey, Andre." Beck said.

"Hey." I waved.

"Congratulations, you get a free bottle of water." Andre said, as he sat the water in front of my brother, and took off his black sunglasses. We gave him a confused look. "I put a dollar in the machine and 2 came out." Andre explained.

"Ah. Thanks, but I don't drink water from mountain streams." Beck said, putting the bottle back in front of Andre.

"Neither do I." I said. Water from mountain streams just make my stomach turn.

"Why not?" Andre asked.

"Mountain streams are full of fish." Beck replied.

"So?" Andre said taking a dink of his water.

"Fish pee." Beck said.

Andre shrugged, still drinking his water.

"You're drinking fish pee." I pointed out. Andre immediately took the water bottle top out of his mouth, cringing at the thought.

"Hey, guys!" Tori said as she ran up to us. "Dude... Look what's in the buzz finger home page." She said, showing us her phone.

"Aw, poor Jay Lino." Beck said in sadness.

Tori looked at her phone. "No, under that." She said as she turned the phone back to us. When we saw the picture we smiled and acted like it was nothing.

"Oh." Beck chuckled.

"Oh? That's you guys and Alyssa Vaughn together!" Tori exclaimed.

"No way!" Andre said. Tori showed him her phone. "That's Beck, Brittany, and Alyssa Vaughn. Together!" He exclaimed.

"What are you guys so impressed?" I asked.

"Because Alyssa Vaughn is famous." Tori said.

"And hot!" Andre added.

"Her father is a billionaire." Tori said.

"And hot!" Andre realized what he said when we looked at him. "I didn't mean her father's... I drank fish pee." He said.

Tori took the phone back and showed us the page again. "Explain this." She demanded.

"She's in our yoga class. Some paparazzi showed up and took that picture. But we're just friends." Beck explained.

"Uh-huh. And how did Jade react when she found out you were 'friends' with Alyssa Vaughn?" Tori asked, and Andre made air quotes.

Beck's lips turned into a fake smile. "Jade was cool with it," Beck lied. Tori looked at him like she knew that's not what happened. Because it wasn't. "She threw a rock at me." He admitted.

"Well, I'd be careful, cause I don't think Jade's the type to be okay with-" Tori was cut off orange flyers came raining down on us. I took one, and saw Trina was doing a play. That, and she was announcing it into a mega phone to everyone outside.

"Attention! Attention everyone... Stop while I talk! As you all know, I'm Trina Vega! If you look at flyers that just landed on you... You'll see that starting this Friday night, I will be performing my own one-woman show called; Trina, with an exclamation point.

"Hey, shut up!" One guy yelled, and of course, she didn't listen.

"It's a play I wrote myself, and will not only touch your heart, but blow your mind. Now if you look you'll see that-"