Welcome!

Welcome to: "Beck's Little Sister". First I like to say thank you for clicking this book I put a lot of time and hard work into making this.

Note: I do not own Victorious. Just my OCs; Lucas, Brittany, and Nicholas.

Here are some rules for this book.

1. No Drama!

I hate it when the girls at school start drama, and I don't want it on here. Please don't put any rude or mean comments, or start any drama of any kind in the comment section. If you do however start drama, I will give you a warning, but if you continue, I will block you.

2. Please Don't Copy!

As I said before, I put a lot of time and work into this book, so please do not steal anything. It was in my drafts for a long time. And it may come as a shock to some of you, but it took me awhile to figure out Brittany. Her personality, her likes and dislikes, her love life, etc. Plus the extra characters like her bestfriend, Jennifer Carson, and boyfriend Lucas Cunningham. If you do however, get some sort of inspiration, let me know first so I won't think you're trying to copy.

3. No pressure!

I have severe anxiety, and it's gotten to the point where I am starting to overthink every little thing. So please do not pressure me into updating. I will get it done, I promise you just have to give me time with my anxiety. And if I want to take a break, please respect that.

4. Your Opinions!

Everyone is entitled to their opinions rather not you asked for them or not. Everyone is allowed to say what they think as long as they're not rude, mean, or disrespectful. I love to hear what you guys think about this book, I just don't want to see any mean or disrespectful comments. All I'm saying is treat people the way you want to be treated, because karma will come back, and bite you in the butt, and you will have to live with the consequences.

5. All Ages!

This book is made for all ages. There is no swearing, mature scenes, drinking, or drug use. There is however, kissing scenes between girlfriend and boyfriend. Also, no swearing in the comment section please, or any other mature themes, if u know what I mean.

These rules apply to all of my "Little Sister" books.

Also, I keep forgetting to mention that you are more than welcome to give me any suggestions for another "Little Sister" book.

Thank you :)