Tori The Zombie

Brittany's POV

I sat in front of Cat, who is doing my makeup. She was given the assignment to use makeup on a test subject, and make them into something scary. When the redhead asked me earlier today, I was hesitant at first, but curious on what she would turn me into, so I agreed.

"And done." Cat said with a smile, as she pulled the brushes away from my face. She was giggling, and had her usual happy smile when I looked in the mirror I saw she had done a clown look.

 She was giggling, and had her usual happy smile when I looked in the mirror I saw she had done a clown look

I turn my head to get a good look at the makeup.

"Wow, Cat. You're really getting the hang of this." I complimented her, as I admire the makeup she put on me. She giggled, and pulled out her PearPhone.

"Smile." Cat said. I turned around and smiled evily at the camera, as she snapped the photo.

"Hey, send that to me." I said. Cat nodded in response, and sent me the picture.

I pulled out my own PearPhone, and sent the picture to Lucas. I was wareing all black today to make it look more... Realistic? I guess. Wareing all black made me look like Jade. Just without the piercings, and bad attitude.

PrinceLucas: Wow. You're terrifyingly beautiful

Princess Brittany: Awww, thanks, baby 😘

PrinceLucas: I'll see you tonight ;)

I smiled at the text as Cat got her next model. So far, I'm the only one who hasn't quit on her. My brother, and all my other friends were at rehearsal for the play that Sofia Michelle wrote. I loved her and her work. Sofia is my literal idol.

Tori came up to us, and screamed when she saw me. "That's the second time someone has scared me," She sighed. Tori then noticed Cat behind me. "Yo, Cat." Tori greeted.

"Oh. Hey, Tori." Cat replied, as she continued working on the next model.

"You doing lunch?" Tori asked.

"Uh, yeah, just a sec. I'm almost finished with my assignment." Cat said.

"Ooh, what's the assignment?" Tori asked.

"To transform 2 human faces into terrifying monster. Brittany being one of them. Wanna see?" Cat asked.

"Terrify me." Tori said. Cat turned the seat around, and showed the adorable makeup while smiling.

He wasn't scary at all.

He looks like a orange cute animal.

"Isn't he scary?" Cat asked.

"No, he's kinda adorable." I said. The dude looked in the mirror.

"Aw man, you made me cute! You're the worst!" The boy exclaimed in frustration.

"Well, let me try again after school." Cat said, trying to reason with her enraged model.

"No, no, no, no, no. I'm done with you," The boy said, before leaving with Cat trying to protest while following him. "Done with you." He repeated before leaving.