The Gorilla Club

Brittany's POV

We were at Tori's house plays cards. I was bored and just fiddling with the card in my hand.

"Check."

"Check."

"I'll check."

"Check."

"I'll bet 5 reds." Andre said as he played the jelly beans in the center.

"I call your five reds, and raise you two yellows." Cat said before putting the candy in her mouth.

"You gotta put them in the pile." Andre said.

"Kay." Cat replied before taking them out of her mouth, and placed them in the pile.

Gross.

"So, when do you audition for the movie?" Robbie asked.

"Tuesday." Tori replied.

"You ready?" Lucas asked.

"I thought I was, until Sikowitz said my audition sinks, cause I don't take risks. Can you guys believe that?" Tori asked. We agreed. "I take risks. Like yesterday, there was a line for the girls bathroom, so I just walked right into the boys bathroom. Yep." She said.

"You used the boy's bathroom?" Robbie asked.

"No, it was disgusting in there. What is wrong with you guys?" Tori said.

"We're playing cards. You in or out?" Jade asked.

"She's in." Beck said, as he placed her candy in the center of the tabel.

"Tori? Tori? Did a package come for me?" Trina asked as she came downstairs.

"No."

"Aw."

"Watcha gettin?" Robbie asked.

"I ordered these delicious new Faizzini shoes with 10 inch heels." Trina said.

"Who can walk in 10 inch heels?" I asked.

"Awesome people like me," Trina replied. "Where's my package?" She whined.

"I don't know. Why don't you call the shipping company?" Tori asked.

"Why don't you call my butt?" Trina asked.

"Who's turn is it?" Andre asked.

"Me," Beck said. "I'm in."

"Call." Robbie said.

"Call." I said.

Trina groaned. "It's an animated healthline. Listen." She said.

"To track a package, say or speak your tracking number." The phone said.

"Ugh, now I have to find my tracking number?" Trina asked.

"Yes."

"Turn off your speaker phone." Jade said.

"Why don't you turn off your butt?" Trina asked before walking away.

"What's with her and butts?" Lucas questioned

"Jade, go." I said.

"I bet 5 reds and 2 yellows, and I raise 14 blues." Jade said.

"I'm out."

"Me too."

"Out."

"Too much candy."

"Fortissimo."

"Here it is, tracking number..." Trina started saying the tracking number as she left the kitchen.

"14 blues, Robbie. You in?" Jade asked.