Driving Tori Crazy

Brittany's POV

The text messages hasn't stopped, and the bulling has gotten worse.

Skinny Freak

Stop starving yourself

Ever heard of a burger or makeup?

Poor

No wonder why Lucas broke up with you

Bones

I haven't told anyone besides Jenny.

"Britt, I really think you should tell someone." Jenny said.

"Jenny, please. I want to solve this on my own." I begged.

"You've been looking for this person for the past month." Jenny remarked.

I sighed. "I'm getting close," I said, and pulled out my Pear Phone. "Look, this person texts me at least 100 times a day," I said. "And look, they spelled my name wrong," I added. "Same with this note." I said, holding up the hurtful note.

"So?" Jenny questioned.

"So... I think it might be someone who knows me personally." I said.

"Like?" Jenny questioned.

"I haven't gotten that far yet." I said, putting my phone away.

"Well, I hope you figure it out soon." Jenny sighed. She closed her locker, and walked off to her next class, leaving me alone. I did feel like I was doing something wrong by not telling someone.

It almost felt like I was committing a crime.

"Hey, Brittany." Robbie said, as he approached me.

I jumped, and accidentally slammed my back against the lockers behind me.

"Hey, Robster." I said, as I smiled nervously.

"You want some C batteries?" Robbie asked.

"Uh, sure." I said. Robbie tossed me a pack of the C batteries, and caught them in my hands.

"Hey, are you okay?" Robbie asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" I questioned.

"Well, I've noticed you've been on your phone more then usual, you've been skipping class, and you're wearing a lot of makeup," Robbie said. "You only used to ware mascara. Now your just using everything. Foundation, powder,  eyeshadow, lip gloss, concealer, bronzer, eye liner..." He listed.

"Okay, so what if I'm wareing a lot of makeup? I just... want to try something new." I lied, cutting him off, before walking away.

Robbie couldn't know.

Of all people.

He couldn't.
___

I sat in the backseat of my brothers car. I was crammed up against the door with girls who goes to Northridge.

"Um, I so do you guys think Sikowitz is gonna make us memorize-" Tori started.

"Hey, Beck what kind of car is this?" One of the girls asked.

"It's a 67 GTO." Beck replied.

"That's so hot." They said as they giggled. Since Beck and Jade broke up, girls are going to be all over him.

Especially Northridge girls.

"When you offered to pick me up this morning, I didn't know you'll have other... passengers." Tori said.

"Oh, we didn't either. Sometimes girls just show up at my house, and ask for rides to school." Beck explained.

"It's true. It's why I usually stakeborad to school." I added.