The Bird Sence

Brittany's POV

I was talking with Andre and Robbie about some scary movie Rex saw while we walked down the stairs.

"And you saying that movies not scary?" Andre questioned.

"No, I'm saying it's not as scary as Tofu." Rex replied.

I rolled my eyes. "Why you always ripping on Tofu?" I asked.

"Cause it tastes like snot," Rex replied
"And snot dose not taste good." He added.

Valid point.

We spotted Tori at her locker, struggling to put her things inside.

"Hey, look who's here." Andre said as we walked up to her.

"Hey, can you guys help me?" Tori asked.

"Sure." I nodded.

We helped Tori put her backpack, and books in her locker.

"There you go."

"All set."

"You're welcome."

Robbie went over to Rex, who was laying on the ground from where Robbie had dropped him. "Never put me down like that again." Rex said, as Robbie picked him up, receiving a slap on the face.

"Ow!" Robbie yelped, placing a hand on his cheek where Rex had slapped him. "I was helping Tori." Robbie protested.

"Get the gum off my forehead." Rex demanded. Robbie obayed, and peeled off the gum that was stuck on Rex's forehead.

"All right, my locker's filled I feel complete." Tori said, proudly as she shut her locker.

I took notice of the plan locker. No design or anything.

"Not yet." Andre laughed.

"What?" Tori asked.

"You gotta customize it." Andre replied.

"Everyone at Hollywood Arts has to customize their locker." Robbie added.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Oh, well, what'd you do for yours?" Tori asked Robbie.

"I made a mosaic, using all the baby bottle nipples from my childhood," Robbie replied. We just gave him a look. "They remind me of a happier time." He defended.

"What about you?" Tori asked me.

"Follow me." I said, and led them over to a another locker.

A/n: Think where Robbie and Jade's lockers were

I love the color purple and loved the heart shape. So my locker desingn looked this:

"My favorite color is purple, and the heart is my favorite shape, so I went for this

"My favorite color is purple, and the heart is my favorite shape, so I went for this." I smiled.

"Yours?" Tori asked Andre.