Victorious: Locked Up!

Brittany's POV

"No! No! I don't want to ask her." Jade protested as she struggled in mine and my brother's grip.

We had herd Tori, Andre, Cat, and Robbie and Trina were going to Yerba for spring break. Now, since we can't go to Cancun, we are hoping that we could come to Yerba with everybody else.

"All of us will ask her." I said.

"What's going on?" Tori asked.

"Our aunt says we can't go to Cancun." Beck said.

"Aw, how come?" Tori asked.

"She found out he was bringing Jade," I explained making Sikowitz laugh. "So, we hear some of you guys going to Yerba." I added.

Tori smiled when she realized why Jade was here with us. "Yes. Yes, we are." She said.

"Would you three like to come to Yerba?" Tori asked.

"Oh, that'd be great. Thanks." Beck said.

"I'm down." I said.

"Me too." Lucas added.

We looked at Jade. "Jade, do you have a question for me?" Tori asked.

Jade went silent for a minute. "Can I come to Yerba?" She asked, as she turned her head away from Tori.

"Hmm, maybe. But first... you gotta give me a huuuuuug." Tori said as she spread her arms.

"Come on."

"No."

"Come on."

"I don't want to."

"Come on."

"No."

"Just do it," The went back and forth until Jade gave in and hugged her. "Aw, see? Giving Tori a big old hug isn't such a bad thing-" Jade tightened her grip. "Okay. That's really tight," She said as she struggled to breath. "Oh god, help me." She wheezed as they went to the ground.
___

One long flight later, we landed in Yerba. We entered the hotel and immediately I wanted to go home. The place looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years.

Gross.

"This dump is out hotel?" Lucas questioned.

"Yeah." Tori replied.

"Gross." Trina said.

"Now I'm kinda glad I don't remember this place." Sikowitz spoke up.

I don't blame him.

"Hello. Hello to you, buddies," A man said. I'm guessing that is Festus's brother. "Which is Tori Vega?" He asked.

"Oh, that's me. Are you Festus's brother?" She asked.

"Yes, buddy. I am Sgrodis. It's happy to meet you." Sgrodis said. He took her hand but put it in his face and smelled it.

I can already tell this dump is filled with weirdos.

Tori pulled her hand away. "Why?" She questioned.

"It's a Yerbaian custom," Cat explained. "See? It says "In Yerba when people greet each other they will often sniff each other's hands as a sign of friendship." She read.

Sgrodis put his hand up for Tori. "Oh, that's okay." She declined as she lowered his hand.

"So, how you all like the hotel?" Sgrodis asked. We didn't know exactly what to say, so we just spoke all at once.

"It's disgusting." Jade spoke up.

"She said what?" Sgrodis questioned.

"Uh, this hotel, it doesn't look like the picture we saw online." Tori pointed out.