New Relationships Cause Ever Lasting Heartbreak

(I'm so sorry 😢)

Lucas has been extra clingy these past couple of weeks, and Brittany is getting tired of it. But once she realizes the real reason why he's being so clingy she couldn't have felt worse.
___

Brittany's POV

"Yeah. Yes, Lucas, I got the reservation," I reassured as I paced around the living room, while on the phone with my boyfriend. I was at Jenny's to hang out, but Lucas decided to make plans last minute. He has been clingy for the past few weeks, I'm not sure why, but I'm getting pretty tired of it. I can't even sleep for two seconds, without him blowing up my phone. "All right. Yeah, I'll meet you there. Okay, bye." I hung up on my boyfriend, and sat on the couch.

Jenny came out of her bathroom with my outfit ready.

"So, where is "HoneyBee" taking you this time?" Jenny asked

"He is taking me to dinner at Nozu." I replied.

"Ooh, sushi." Jenny said.

"Yeah. But I think Mrs. Lee hates me." I said.

"I'm sure she doesn't hate you." Jenny reassured.

2 seconds later...

"I hate you both," Mrs. Lee said with a hand on her hip. "Eat your food, and get out of here as fast as you can." She said, before walking away.

Lucas led me over to a table. We ordered spicy tuna. Lucas smiled as he stared at me. I giggled. "What?" I asked.

"You're just so beautiful." Lucas said with a smile.

"I get that everyday from you." I laughed.

"Yeah, I know." Lucas said. The waiter brought us our food. We took our chopsticks and started eating. It wasn't that spicy, but I could handle the spiciness.

"Like the sushi?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah. I love sushi." I said.

"So, I was thinking we could go to the beach after this, and relax?" He asked.

I took my fingers out of my mouth and laughed. "Whatever you want." I said.

"Great! Let's hurry up, and eat." Lucas said.
___

After another long date. I walked into my brothers RV, and plopped onto the bed tired as ever.

"Hey, kiddo, how'd the 300th date go?" Beck asked as he looked up from his phone.

"Oh, just like any other date." I said.

"Don't you think he's being, you know, a little too clingy?" Beck asked.

"I mean, I guess so. But I just can't say "no" to him," I said as I sat up. "I mean, I love spending time with him, just not all my time. I haven't gotten a chance to work on my science project, or sleep." I said.