The Hambone King

Warning: Britterio fluff!!!! Get tissues!!!!

Brittany's POV

I stood beside Andre, Beck, and Nick as we watched Robbie getting attention from a bunch of kids on the stairs. They were all impressed by the video he posted on The Slap.

He was very impressive.

"Man, Robbie is lovin' all that attention." Nick pointed out.

"Yep."

"Uh-huh."

"I know right?"

"I bet he does his signature flirt move." I said. Andre nodded in agreement.

"Flirt move?" Nick questioned.

"You know, the giggle chin." Andre said. Beck still didn't understand what we were talking about.

"It's where he goes and then he put his fist up to his chin." I explained.

"I don't think I've ever seen Robbie do any-" Nick started. As if right on cue, Robbie giggled and put his fist up to his chin. He clapped for him and smiled.

"Ooh, sunflower seeds." Beck said. Me and Nick took a small helping.

"I guess I'm sharing today." Andre shrugged.

Tori walked up beside me. "Hey, why are all those kids paying attention to Robbie?" She asked.

"They love the video he posted on The Slap." I informed.

"What video did he post on The-" Tori started.

"Hi," Cat said from behind us. We turned to see Cat tap dancing. "Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with me. I'm doing this on purpose," She explained. She continued to tap dance and then stopped. "Ta-do." She smiled.

"It's Ta-da." Tori corrected.

"Ta-da!"

"Why are you tap dancing?" Nick asked.

"Cause I'm auditioning for a musical, and I have to tap dance." Cat explained.

"Ah."

"Hey, people are talking to Robbie. That's so werid." Cat said.

"Yeah, they're all excited about his video on The Slap." Andre said.

"What is this video?" Tori asked.

"Show her."

"All right," I said. I pulled out my purple pearpad and pulled up the school's website. "What did he call the video again?" I asked.

"The Hambone King." Beck replied.

"Hambone? Did you say: "The Hambone King?" Tori asked.

"Yeah, wait till you see this." I said.

"What's Hambone mean?" Cat asked.

"Who cares?" Tori said.

Okay... she's being weird.

"Here, watch." I said. I showed her a video of Robbie hamboning. The kid was really good at it, and was obviously the king of it.

Cat gasped. "That's so fun!" She said.

"Yeah, most that a lot of practice." Andre said.

"Agreed." Nick added.

"Well, what else is Robbie gonna do?" Beck asked. The school bell rang and the halls cleared.

"I-uh-I have to get to Sikowitz's class." Tori said before walking away.

"We don't have Sikowitz today." Cat said.