The Wood

Brittany's POV

Robbie was showing me, Lucas, and Beck a drone like gadget that was controlled by a remote. We saw Tori, and hid behind the wooden pillar. Lucas had his arm around me, and a coffee in his other hand, as he watched Robbie.

"Okay, now watch as I scare the lip gloss off of Tori and Trina," Robbie said. "Forward thrust..." The drone like machine went towards the two sisters. Tori turned around stared at the drone. "And now... Laser assault!" He said, as lasers came from the drone onto Tori, but did no harm.

Robbie was enjoying himself maybe a little too much. Tori took her book, and hit the drone, causing it too fall to the ground, breaking it in the process. Sparks were coming from underneath the gadget and Robbie stared in shock as Beck patted his back.

"I think the rebels won that one." Beck said as we made our way over to them.

"Hey, thanks a lot for waking my astro craft!" Robbie scolded.

"It was attacking us." Tori teased.

"And stupid," Trina added. Then she saw TV producers and reporters on the stairs. "Oh my god, they're filming something." She gasped, and ran over to them to get in the shot of the other two kids. The two men tried to avoid Trina, as she followed the camera whenever they moved it.

Man, this girl is desperate.

"Hey, what's going on?" Tori asked.

"These guys are shooting a TV show." Lane replied.

"A TV show?" Robbie questioned.

"I want to be on a TV show." Trina said desperately, as she placed her hand on the shoulder of one the man's shoulder.

"What show you guys from?" I asked.

"It's a new one called "The Wood." Lane said.

"I want to be on "The Wood!" What's "The Wood?" I want to be on it!" Trina said.

"These are the producers. Kyle and..." Lane trailed forgetting the other producers name.

"Mick." The other man replied.

"Mick." Lane repeated.

We greeted them as they walked behind us. We turned and faced them.

"So, what's "The Wood" about?" Beck asked.

"It's a reality show." Kyle replied.

"About teenagers in Hollywood." Mick finished.

"I'm a teenager, and I'm in Hollywood right now. See?" Trina said, gesturing to herself as she raised her arms.

"They're here to do some shots of our school." Lane said as he lowered Trina's arms.

"And to look for interning kids to feature on the show." Kyle said.

"So is there gonna be like a casting section?" Tori asked.

"Uh-huh." Kyle nodded.

"After school, in The Blackbox." Lane said.

Trina stepped closer to them. "I'll be there." She said, then walked away.

"Sure, let's go this way." Lane said, and the producer and everyone else walked away. Tori turned to us.

"So, you guys gonna try out?" Tori asked.

"Yeah." Robbie said.

"Duh." Lucas nodded.

"Maybe." I added.

"I don't know. A reality show?" Beck questioned, unsure about auditioning or not.

"Yeah, they can be really fun sometimes." Tori said.