Tori Tortures Teacher

Brittany's POV

I sat next to Beck as he got another text from Jade.

"Should we help?" Lucas asked.

"Just pretend you don't see it." I replied.

"What? Really?" Beck asked. "All right. Okay." He said as he texted back.

Jade received his text and looked at her phone. "What? What? Okay. You wanna go there?" She asked.

I don't want to get involved, nor do I want to know what they're fighting about. I just stayed out of it. Andre and Tori tried to get involved, but they just told them to stay out of it.

"I'd rather get involved."

"I think that's best."

Cat came in the room giggling.

"Hey, Cat." I said.

"Hi, everyone," Cat said. "Knock knock." She said.

"Who's there?" Robbie asked.

"Isn't." Cat said.

"Isn't who?" Rex asked.

"Isn't life amazing?" Cat asked, before laughing and sitting down.

The bell rang and Sikowitz walked in. "Good morning, people. Or as they say in Guatemala." He spoke in a language I didn't understand.

"That means "a turtle ate my wife." Tori said.

"Well that's sad... but hilarious." Sikowitz said before laughing.

"Hey, whatcha got there?"

"Yeah, whatcha got there?"

"Whatcha got there?"

"This is a one cupped coffee maker. A gift to me from our esteemed principle." Sikowitz explained.

"What is it? Your birthday or something?" Jade asked.

"My anniversary. 10 years teaching here at Hollywood Arts." Sikowitz admitted. We cheered and clapped for him as he bowed.

"Wait, it's your 10 year anniversary teaching here and they gave you a one cupped coffeemaker?" Tori asked.

"Well, it may not be much, but as they say in Guatemala..." Sikowitz spoke in the same language.

"That means "I forgot to ware underwear." Tori said.

"Are you sure? Because I thought-" Sikowitz looked in his pants. "Ah, it does." He said.

Did he really have to do that here?
___

"Oh, come on, for his 10 year teaching anniversary you guys don't think Sikowitz deserves a better present then a one cupped coffeemaker?" Tori asked.

"They should've got him a pair of shoes," Rex said. "I'm tried of looking at that hippy's hairy feet." He added. I slightly nodded in agreement.

"I think Sikowitz has cute feet," Robbie said. "Right?" He questioned.

"No." Lucas shook his head.

"How come none of us ever sit on that side of the table?" Andre asked pointing to the empty bench.

"You guys, Sikowitz is an acting teacher. If you want to do something nice for him, why don't you take him out to see a really good play." Trina suggested.

"That's a really good idea." I said and everyone else agreed.

"See? I'm not just gorgeous." Trina said.

"You're a grunch." Rex said.

"Oh, hey, my mom and dad saw a play at the Melrose playhouse and they said it was amazing," Tori said. Trina gasped. "And then Trina screamed."