Wok Star

Brittany's POV

I walked through the halls with Tori, Andre, Lucas, and Cat. Tori was talking to us about Chinese food. "No, no, no, no, you're not getting it. This is like the best Chinese food ever! I mean they have these egg rolls that are so good-" Tori rambled on until Cat interrupted.

Cat gasped. "One time, when I was little, I had an egg roll with the most amazing sauce. It was sweet but also kinda sour. Man, what was it called?" She asked while snapping her fingers.

"Sweet and Sour sauce?" Andre guessed.

"Noooo...." Cat said.

"No?" I questioned with confusion.

Beck came over and he looked like he was looking for something. Or someone.

"Hey, Beck." Tori said.

"Yeah, what's up?'' Beck replied.

"After school- oh my god," Tori laughed, as she dropped her computer. "After school we're going to this insane Chinese restaurant I found up the street. Wanna come?" She asked.

"Um maybe, if I can find Jade." Beck said. I figured it had some to do with Jade.

"Where is she?" Lucas asked.

"I don't know, she blew off the last few classes." Beck explained.

"She still mad?'' I asked.

"Oh yeah." Beck nodded.

"Why is Jade mad?" Cat asked.

"Cause, you know that play she wrote? "Well Wishes?" Beck asked.

"Uh huh." Cat nodded.

"Well, she wanted to put it on here at the school, and they won't let her." Beck explained.

"Why not?" Andre asked.

"The teachers think it's too werid, and disturbing." Tori admitted, as Sinjin came up behind her.

"What's wrong with weird and disturbing?" Sinjin asked, coming up behind Tori.

She looked at him. "Um, your pants are unzipped." Tori informed.

A/n: Can I ask why she was looking at his pants in the first place?

"I know." Sinjin scoffed before walking away.

Robbie ran up to us. "We found Jade." He said.

"Where?" Beck asked.

"Janitor's... Closet." Rex panted, out of breath. We walked into the janitor's closet and saw Jade sitting there surrounded by garbage can pecies.

"Hey, whatcha doing?" Beck asked.

"Cutting up a big trash can." Jade replied.

"You cut up the janitor's entire trash can?" Robbie asked.

"He's got another one." Jade said like it was no big deal.

Tori came in the closet, and stood beside me. "Jade, listen, I read your play, and I think it's really good." Tori said.

"I'm not your friend."

"Well..." Tori scoffed as looked away, offended by Jade's words.

"Anyway, if the school won't let me do my play, then who cares if it's good?" Jade asked.

Cat came in. "Why don't you just produce your play yourself?" She asked, walking into the closet.

"You know how much money that would cost?" Jade asked, as she countied to cut the trash can.