The Blonde Squad

(Brittany's blonde wig and blue contacts)

___

___

Brittany's POV

I was with Jade, Tori, and Cat. We were helping my brother with his movie. We entered the set of the office.

I gasped. "There's been a burglary!" I exclaimed.

"They could still be here." Jade added.

"Bananas," Cat ordered. We held our bananas as if they were guns. "Check the room." She said. I followed Cat over to the closet.

"Under desk- clear." Tori said.

"Closet- clear." I added.

"Middle of the room- This area from here to like right over here- this whole section I'm indicating with my hand gestures- clear." Jade said. She held her banana up again but it was backwards.

"Tawny, you're holding your banana backwards!" Tori whined, as she put a hand on her hip.

"Are you sure, Cause it's my understanding that the banna-" Jade stopped when a gunshot sound effect went off and Jade fell to the ground.

The 3 of us walked over to the body.

"I told the chief they shouldn't put idiots on The Blonde Squad." I said, as I stared down at the "dead" body. I heard the bird squawk. I turned around and gasped.

"Look! There's Mckulski's bird!" Tori said as she pointed to the colorful bird.

"Hey, bird!" Cat yelled, as we went over to the bird in the cage.

"Who cracked that safe!?" I yelled.

"Talk!" Tori ordered.

I waited for Cat to say the next line but she said nothing.

"Cat. Cat," Beck whispered. Cat looked at my brother. "You have the next like." He said as he got up from his chair.

"No, the bird does." Cat replied.

"No. No, we put the bird's line in later." Beck explained.

"Okay, I'll wait." Cat smiled.

"And cut!" Beck yelled.