Wi-Fi In The Sky

Brittany's POV

I was over at one of my neighbors houses to take care of their children since their parents were out on date night. I am babysitting for Mrs. White, and her husband, and their children are... Difficult to take care of. They're loud, mean, and extremely violent. I either always leave with a black eye, or a broken nose, because Emma likes to throw things at not only me, but everyone else. She's been suspended from school at least twice.

I'm in the basement, while the kids were upstairs taking a nap. The basement was like a mini living room with air conditioning, and a back door that led to the large grassy yard outside. The air conditioning was on full blast, and was perfect for a summer night.

I had a long hard day, and I just need to relax, before I had to work on the essay for Gradstein, the teacher who always gives me a hard time besides Peterson. I put on my black fur sweater, and just laid on the couch, waiting for Tori to text me to tell me she's home.

I was just about to fall asleep, when I got a text but from Andre. I groaned, and picked up my phone, looking at the text on my screen.

Andre: Tori's plane is going to land late, so we are doing the script over video chat.

Me: K, I'll be there in a second.

I put my phone down, and grabbed my laptop. I requested to join the video call, and I was accepted. I saw Cat, Andre, and Tori already on.

"Hey, Brittany." Tori said.

"Hey." I waved.

"Where are you?" Cat asked, noticing I'm not home.

"I'm babysitting my neighbor's kids." I answered.

"Sounds fun." Tori said.

I nodded as my computer beeped.

"Beck's online." Cat said.

"Yep."

"Requesting..."

I could hear a bang, and then Trina scream beside Tori.

"Ow." Trina yelped.

"What?" Tori asked.

"That rotten kid kicked my seat again, and made me poke my eye." Trina said.

"I didn't kick your seat." The kid objected.

"You did too." Trina augured.

"How's your pit zit?" The kid asked.

My eyes winded, as I looked the other way, pretending like I didn't hear a word.

"That tears it!"

I heard noise on the other side of the call, and saw Tori fighting with Trina.

"Trina! Trina! He's a little boy." Tori protested.

"Yeah, and I'm about to put him in a little hospital!" Trina snapped.

Beck appeared on screen.

"You requested my face?" Beck was holding Allie's dog. Allie is our neighbor, and she is the cutest thing ever. She has blonde hair, blue eyes, and she is absolutely adorable in her cheer uniform. I guess you could say she was my little buddy. She's the only friend I have who is not my age.

"Hey, man." Andre greeted.

"Hi." Tori waved.

"Hey, Beck." Cat said.