The Brithweek Song

Brittany's POV

"Hey, Tori." I greeted, as I walk up to her. She was sitting on the stairs, with a computer in her lap. She was laser eye focused on the website she was on. I leaned over looking at the screen noticing it was a shopping website.

"Hi." Tori said back, without taking her eyes off the computer. Cat and Robbie walked up to us.

"Hey Tori. Hey, Brittany."

"Hi."

"Yeah, hey, hi." Tori said to then while keeping her eyes on the computer.

"Whatcha doing?" Cat asked.

"Thanks." Tori said.

They looked at me, as if asking me what's wrong with her, and I shrugged in reply.

"Hey, what up, girl? You got a numb tongue?" Rex asked, making Tori look up at him.

Robbie's face contorted into an angry frown. "All right, that's a time out mister!" Robbie scolded before he shove the puppet into his bag with the help of Cat, all while Rex protested.

Andre walked up to us. "Hey, what goes on?" He asked.

"We're going to go get some iced coffee." Robbie replied.

"I thought caffeine made you vibrate." I said, raising my eyebrow.

"Sometimes it's nice." Robbie replied.

Tori smiled, and spoke up. "Oh, a massage helmet. A stylish helmet that massages your head. That sounds fun right?" Tori asked. Her mood has completely changed from; "Don't bother me, I'm busy;" to "OMG come talk to me I'm in a good mood." The 3 of us mumbled good answers. "No, it's awful!" Tori cried.

And her bad mood is back.

We all immediately changed our answers, even if we had no idea what she was talking about. We mumbled our negative answers.

"Oh." Tori groaned.

What's her deal?

"Why is she all-" Andre started.

"Cause it's only 1 week until Trina's Birthweek." Tori replied, cutting Andre off.

I looked at Tori, confused. Birthweek? What does she mean by Birthweek?

"Her Birthweek?" I questioned obviously confused.

"You mean her birthday." Robbie corrected.

Tori shook her head, and looked at Robbie. "Yeah, you don't know my sister. She thinks one day isn't enough celebration, so her calls it her Birthweek. And if I don't get her an amazing present, I'm going have to listen to her complain about for the next 6 months." Tori explained.

"All right, chill down, we'll help you through this." Andre said. Me, Cat, and Robbie all agreed.

"Okay."

"The prefect present for Trina..."

"Something amazing..."

"For her Birthweek..."

We all stayed silent for only a couple seconds, before Rex broke the silence, when he spoke up from the backpack. "Just get the massage helmet!" He yelled, which made Tori kick the bag.

"Oh! My ribs!"

Rex is a puppet.

He doesn't even have ribs.

Or does he?
___

I was sitting at lunch with the gang, and we were all still trying to think of a present for Trina. And I don't think anyone has any good ideas. My brilliant idea was hair products. Trina is obsessed with looking good, so I figured maybe getting her something to help with that frizzy mop of hair on her head.