Ice Cream For Ke$ha

Brittany's POV

I sat in silence as Robbie and Cat augured back and forth. I wasn't paying any attention to them, nor did I care what it was about.

I just sat there while listening to my own thoughts.

"I wanna live! There's things I've never tried! Things I really, really, really want do." Robbie said. That got me out of my thoughts.

"What do you really, really, really want to do?" I questioned.

"Uh, ride a pony, take a cooking class... other things." Robbie said. Andre took ice cream out of his bag.

"Just ice cream?" I asked.

"Uh-huh." Andre replied, as he took the lid off.

"That's what your going to eat for lunch?" Robbie asked.

"Nope. It's been in my locker all day, so I'm going to drink it." Andre said.

"Why?" Cat asked.

"Cause I want to meet Ke$ha," Andre replied before drinking the ice cream, and taking a circle with the letter K on it. "Aw, dang it!" He said.

"Ke$ha's not in there?" Tori asked.

"No. I just got another stupid K." Andre said before throwing it behind him.

"Oh, is this about that contest?" Robbie asked.

"What?" Tori asked.

"Ke$ha's doing this thing with Lichterz Ice Cream." I said.

"See there's a letter at the bottom of every pint. You either get a K, an E, a $, an H, or an A." Andre explained.

"And if find the letters that spell Ke$ha, you get a private concert." Robbie added.

"From Ke$ha?" Tori asked.

"Yep." I nodded.

"So far, I've eaten 11 pints of ice cream, and all I've gotten are 11 Ks!" Andre said, before screaming in frustration, and threw the empty pint of ice cream behind him.

"Robbie let a bunch of little kids eat me." Cat said.

"It's not my fault a bunch of dream children found you delicious." Robbie said in anger because grabbing his bag and storming off. Trina came over to us with a yellow paper in her hand.

"Hey, Tori, I need your opinion." Trina said.

"On?" Tori questioned.

"Well let's say a person made a deal with someone." Trina said.

"What kind of deal?" I asked.

"You know, like they promise to do something. Should that person have to keep her word?" Trina asked.

"Yeah. A deals a deal." Tori said.

"Even if was like 10 years ago?" Trina asked.

I'm not sure I like where this is going.

"Yes. You have to keep your word no matter how long ago it was." Tori said.

"I'm so glad you feel that way, because maybe you remember this when you were six and I was seven." Trina said, as she placed the yellow paper in front of Tori.

Tori picked up the paper and looked at it. "Oh my god. I remember this." Tori smiled.

"Just read it." Trina said.

"Oh, okay. "When I, Tori Vega am 16 years old, I will be married to a handsome prince and we shall live in a magic sugar castle." Tori read.

"That didn't happen." Andre said.