The Worst Couple

Brittany's POV

I sat in class next to Lucas as we waited for Sikowitz.

Who was late.

Agian.

"Why is Sikowitz always late to class?" Jade asked as she sat back down next to Beck.

"Maybe we can try an acting scene on our own?" Robbie suggested.

Cat gasped. "What if we act out the final scene on Titanic?" Cat said. "When the boat sinks," She said. "Oh my god. I gave away the ending. Spoiler alert!" She said.

"You know, whenever she starts talking, I think to myself; "Maybe this time it'll make scene." I'm always wrong." Andre said.

Tori's phone started making noise, and I plugged my ears to block out the loud noise. She struggled to make it stop making noise.

"Your phone's making noise." Jade pointed out.

"I think she knows that." Beck said.

"You don't know what she knows." Jade snapped.

"I know you're being obnoxious." Beck said.

"Oh."

"Why does it keep- Robbie, would you please unplug that cord, count to 3, and then plug it back in?" Tori asked.

"Surely-Girly," Robbie said. He jogged over to the outlet and took out the cord. "1 I love grandma," Robbie kissed the cord. "2 I love grandma..." He kissed the cord again.

"Plug it in!" Jade snapped. Robbie did as he was told.

"Thanks." Tori said.

"Why's your phone all jacked?" Andre asked.

"You tell me, it should work fine." Tori said.

"How many times have you dropped in the toilet?" I asked.

"Only 3," Tori replied. "Anyway, now it won't stay charged, so I have to keep it plugged in all the time." She said.

"Just get a new phone." I said.

"Don't give her advice." Jade said.

"She was just-" Beck started.

"Just don't." Jade repeated to me.

"Man, you make me happy." Beck said.

"Blah."

"Blah."

"My father's embarrassed of me." Robbie said randomly.

I patted his arm.

"You really should just get a new PearPhone." Andre said.

Tori sighed. "If a buy a new pearphone now, I have to get another GX. But people say the pearphone XT might come out next month." She said.

"They announced it?" Andre asked.

"No. But they're supposed to be telling us this week when they're going to make the announcement." Tori said

"So you're waiting for the announcement of the announcement?" Rex asked. Tori nodded. "Girl, you better then that."

"Just buy another GX." Cat said.

"No, if I buy the GX, then the new XT will come out THE next day, and then I'll be stuck with the new GX while everyone has the cool new XT." Tori explained.

She has a point.

"Hey, if we're going to keep talking about Tori's phone, can someone please take me to a car door, so I can slam my face in it?" Jade criticized.