Pilot

Brittany's POV

It was just another normal day at Hollywood Arts High School. Last night was the School Showcase, and a girl I had never seen before was there, singing in behalf of her older sister, Trina Vega.

I couldn't stand her.

Trina was the most desperate, irritating person I've ever met. There was one time where she tried to steal Lucas away from me. But being a loyal boyfriend he is, he rejected her, and ever since then, me and her often got into arguments. But other than that, we get along just fine.

I was sitting in the classroom, sketching the Hollywood sign in my black sketch book. I was humming one of my favorite songs, when I herd someone bumping into another person. I turned my head to see a burnett girl rubbing her arm on Beck's T-shirt, trying to get rid of the coffee stain on the fabric. I quickly looked away, knowing someone isn't going to like that, and took a sip of my coffee.

Not too strong, not too sweet, extra foam, with caramel sweetener.

Just the way I like it.

Jade walked into the classroom, and saw the new girl rubbing her arm on Beck. "Dude, why are you rubbing my boyfriend?" Jade demands, as she entered the classroom, glaring at the new kid.

The new girl immediately backed off, and tried to explain. "I spilled coffee on him, so I--" The girl started, but was cut off by Jade.

"Get away from him." Jade demanded.

"Relax." Beck reassured, and gave her a kiss on the cheek, while she kept staring at new girl. I didn't want to get involved, so I stayed quiet, and took another sip of my coffee.

Suddenly, Sikowitz busted in the classroom. "OH MY GOD! THERE'S A HUGE FIRE!" Sikowitz yelled. Everyone started to scream, and panic. "Kidding, Kidding," He reassured, while smiling. "I just wanted to get your blood pumping, which I did," Sikowitz said, as he skipped onto the stage."Okay, first, I'd like to introduce our new student, Tori. And I'd also like to thank Tori for giving me $2 this morning, not necessary, but much appreciated." Sikowitz said, showing the class the 2 dollar bills.

I leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "Why did you give him $2?" I asked her.

"I thought he was homeless." Tori replied.

Understandable.

Sikowitz is my favorite teacher, but he does very... Questionable things. Like not wearing any shoes or socks in public. I always wonder why he never gets anything stuck in his feet.

"Now, today we're going to continue our study in group Improv. Tori, I assume you are familiar with Improv." Sikowitz assumed.

"No." Tori replied.

"Okay, crash crouse. Improv- acting without a script. Which means the actors must make up their own actions, and dialogue as they proform the scene. Understood?" Sikowitz questioned. Tori looked like she was gonna say something, but she couldn't, because Sikowitz continued to speak. "Excellent. Jade, you will captain the first group of the day. Choose your actors." Sikowitz said.

"Cat, Elli, Beck... Brittany, and Tori." Jade finished.

"We need a place." Sikowitz said.

"Home." Robbie replied.

"Home." Sikowitz repeated, as he wrote "home" on the whiteboard.

"Ohh, very creative." Rex said, sarcastically.