iParty With Victorious

Brittany's POV

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey," Andre greeted, as he walked up to us. I waved at him since my mouth was full of food. "You guys ready for this? You ready?" He asked.

"Wait," Jade said. She went quite, and we looked at her in silence. "Kay, I'm ready."

"Okay, you guys know my uncle..." Andre started.

"The creepy one? Or the real estate agent?" I asked.

"Real estate."

I nodded.

I've met both of Andre's uncle.

Both of them.

"What about him?" Lucas asked.

"He sold a house... you ready? You ready? Are y'all ready?" Andre asked.

"Yes!" We yelled.

"To Kenan Thompson!" Andre admitted. I nearly choked on my food, as everyone else was in just as much shock.

"I love Kenan Thompson!" Tori said.

"What up with dat. What up with dat," Rex laughed. "Good stuff."

"Wait, it gets better. I met Kenan." Andre said.

"Shut up." I said in shock.

"Yeah, I went with my uncle to the house, you know, when Keenan was buying it, and I hung out with him for like 2 hours." Andre explained.

We were all in complete shock.

"I know a guy who's dad bought a house. They found a dead women in one of the closets. She was blonde." Jade said, before taking another bite of her food, and setting it down.

"All right, come on, come on, more about Kenan." Tori urged.

"Right. So, I tell him, "Man, your house is insane, you could have a sick party here," and then Kenan goes "So, why don't you have one?" Andre explained. Agian, we were in complete shock. "Yeah, he's not moving in until next month, because he's going to be in New York, so he said I could a little party there, next Saturday night!" Andre said, while hitting his hand in the table.

"Oh my gosh!" Tori said, and did the same thing. We ranted on, and on about the party. I was so excited about it. Steven came over to us, sat down, and looked at Tori.

"You can't dip french fries in mayonnaise." Steven laughed.

"Okay, why does every- Steven!" Tori gasped and kisses him.

"Yo ho."

"What are you doing here? I don't get out of school until 3:00." Tori said.

"Just thought I'd swing by early and say hey." Steven said.

"Aw, hey." Tori said, as she landed against her boyfriend.

"How you guys doing?" Steven asked. We murmured by telling him we're good. I wasn't doing the best for personal reasons.

"So, how was your-" Steven stopped when Robbie took a picture of the two. "Did you just take a picture of me and Tori?" He asked.

"Yeparooni." Robbie replied.

"And what are you gonna do with it?" Steven asked.

"Post it on The Slap, our school website, I have a whole page of pics of my friends." Robbie said.

"It's a small page." Jade said.

"It is not." Robbie said.

"Robbie, it's small." Jade repeated.